Thomas, Wild Night, Smut

ooofff_schnapple I hope you like this😊
Also, imagine Newt didn't die👍

We were finally here. Safe haven. A place were we could grow, live and be safe. Well, the safe part's kinda in the name...

Me and Thomas were sitting on the sand drinking away the dark night. It was about 02:21am and we started at 23:01pm. There were 6 bottles of alcohol surrounding us. "Y'know Y/N, I'm glad we got out of the maze." "You are?" "Well yeah. If we didn't...I wouldn't get to be spending this perfect moment with...you." Thomas said, bopping my nose at the end making us both erupt into fits of laughter from how drunk we are. "Oh my...we're so...drunk." I replied making us burst into laughter again.

The laughing soon died down and me and Thomas just looked at each other. Our eyes started into one another's like we could see a galaxy in them. I noticed Thomas leaning in and then noticed I was doing the same.

Before I could stop or back away our lips smashed together and I melted in the touch, wrapping my arms around his neck. Thomas brought his hands to my waist, lifting me up so I could straddling him. This made me gasp but that gave Thomas the time to slide his tongue into mouth. I put my fingers into his hair and lightly pulled making a very sexy, manly moan escape Thomas's lips. This just made me wetter.

"Let's go somewhere where we're more alone, yeah?" Thomas asked, lips slightly red from the kissing. I just nodded, not fully trusting my noice yet. Thomas lifted me up and took us to the spare house that was built for new people passing through and needing shelter. In side was a big bed, perfect for what was about to go down.

Thomas lay me down and started kissing me again, picking up from where we left off.

Our make out session became more heated and before I knew it, our clothes were off and we were just in our underwear. Thomas started kissing my neck, but with every kiss he got lower and lower until he was at my panties. He slowly took them off, the anticipation was killing me. Once fully off, he shot back up to my lips and started kissing them again distracting me slightly before he put two fingers in side of me. This made a moan escape my lips.

"Shhh, don't want the others coming in and ruining our fun now, do we baby girl." Thomas said giving me a nickname that somehow made me even more aroused. Instead of letting me respond, Thomas picked up the speed making me gasp and grab his bicep. "God Y/N you're so wet. All for me." His dirty talk started pushing me over the edge but what did it was when he put pressure on to my cilt. "Oh Thomas!" I moaned out arching my back as I reached my climax.

Thomas pulled his fingers out and started sucking them clean making me turned on again immediately. I bit my lip making Thomas groan and move closer. "God you're so sexy." He mumbled before attacking my lips with his again.

His hands roamed freely around my body while my hands went from his biceps, to his shoulders, to his neck to then slightly pull on his hair again. Thomas moved his hand to his dick and put it right above my entrance.

He slowly pushed in making me groan out from pain and pleasure. Tears came to my eyes but I blinked them away, not wanting to ruin the moment. The pain soon went away and all that was left was an immense amount of pleasure. "Y/N, you're so tight." Thomas grunted out making me moan. He moved his hand again and started touching my cilt. "Shit Thomas, that's so good...don't...don't stop." I replied breathlessly moaning.

Thomas started picking up his pace. Going in and out of me at a seemingly impossible pace. The bed started hitting the wall at this point, but me and Thomas didn't care. We only wanted to get to our highs. Thomas attaches his lips to my neck and started sucking making a louder moan come out of my mouth. Him sucking on my neck made me clench around him causing him to cum inside of me. His action made me do the same after him.