Dylan O'Brien, Family Maker, Smut

ooofff_schnapple hope this one is okay as well😊

"Hey babe?" I heard Dylan calling from the front room. "Yeah?" I shouted back from the kitchen. "Come here, I wanna ask you something." Slightly worried, I walking into the front room and took a seat next to Dylan, moving my body so it was in front of him, him doing the same. "What do you wanna ask me?" "Well, we've been married for 9 months and I love you with my whole heart and...I wanna start a family with you." "...You do? You wanna have a baby with me?" "Of course, why wouldn't I? You're the most amazing, kindest, loveliest, prettiest person in the world. Why wouldn't I want to have a baby with the love of my life?"

A massive smile swept across my face making me move forward to Dylan and catching his lips on mine. Our kiss was sweet and passionate but soon turned heated and fast. Guess he wants to start having a baby now😉🤷‍♀️

He lifted me up, putting his hands under my ass to hold me while I wrapped my legs around his waist. He gave my bum a little squeeze making me gasp, giving him the opportunity to put his tongue in my mouth.

He started moving and put me down when we got to the stairs. I took off my top, Dylan doing the same. I gave him a smirk before turning around and walking up the stairs while yelling, "You coming?" This sent Dylan off.

He came running up the stairs and lifted me up, putting me over his shoulder while running to the room before practically throwing me on to the bed. A giggle escaped my mouth but was quickly stopped when Dylan attached his lips back onto mine. He moved his lips down and started kissing my neck until I moaned when he found my weak spot. He started sucking and I know there is gonna be a mark when I wake up.

He moved down and started taking off my shorts. His joggers following. Next he unclasped my bra and ripped of my panties leaving me completely exposed. Then he removed his briefs letting me see his erection. "Babe, my eyes are up here." Dylan cockily replied making me laugh while look up to him. I battered my eyelashes and bit my lip making a groan come from his mouth. "Sorry...babe." "God you're so sexy." He muttered before coming down to my lips and kissing them roughly.

He started moving and soon lined him self up with my entrance. He started pushing in making a moan leave my mouth. "Oh god, Dylan." He started moving faster. Low grunts and moans leaving his mouth. "You're so wet and tight Y/N." His dirty talk made me clench making him release another breathy moan. "F-faster Dylan...oh yes, don't stop babe."

Dylan attached his lips to my neck making even more pleasure erupt from his touch. I felt his hand move down and then put pressure on my clit. "Oh Dylan! Yes!" That did it. My release came, Dylan's coming straight after.

Panting he lay down next to me just looking at me with a smile on his face, not saying a word. "What?" I questioned, a smile of my own on my face. "Nothing. Just thinking about having a family with you. The love of my life."