Dylan O'Brien, Birthday Surprise, Smut

The birthday suite Y/N wears^^
ooofff_schnapple I hope this is okay for you😊

It was 09:30am and I was getting ready for Dylan's birthday surprise. He was sleeping in bed when I came out of our bathroom wearing the red body suit. 

I walked over to the bed and got on it and straddled him. I started kissing his neck making him release small and quiet moans as he slept. Soon I started sucking making him release louder moans making me wet.

"Babe? What are you doing?" Dylan's sexy morning voice called out. "Well good morning birthday boy. I'm just giving you one of birthday presents." I said, stopping the kissing and sitting straight so Dylan could see what I was wearing.

He looked over my whole body that was straddling him and let out a groan. "God you're so sexy." He said moving up so he could kiss me but I stopped him. "It's you're birthday today so I'll do everything." I said leaning down to kiss Dylan on the lips. We started making out and soon enough it became very heated. I pushed my tongue in his mouth and they fought for dominance. Of course Dylan won.

He always won.

Pulling away I leaned over to the bedside table and pulling out handcuffs. Dylan's eyes widen as a smirk grew on to my lips. "Give me your wrist daddy." Dylan groaned again bringing his wrists up quickly. I put the handcuffs on his and the put the middle part on the bed post. I started kissing Dylan again, then I moved down to his neck, then his bear chest, all the way down to his stomach and then to the waist band of his joggers. Dylan watching me the whole time. I looked back up at him and gave him a wink and a smirk making him let his head fall back onto the pillow. I pulled them down and then his boxers letting his fully erected dick spring right in front of my face.

"God Dyl. You're so big."

I started off by sucking the tip making Dylan let out a small groan. I went deeper and deeper until I had nearly all of him in my mouth. I continued bobbing my head over and over making Dylan release moans. Each one louder than the last. "Shit Y/N, you're so good with your mouth." I started going faster knowing Dylan was nearly there. He tugged at the cuffs that stopped him from touching me which made me smirk. "Y-Y/N, I'm almost th-there." I went faster and sucked hard making Dylan groan loudly. He shot his cum into my mouth, thankfully I got all of it. I couldn't be bothered cleaning everything up.

After catching his breath I straddled Dylan again and looked at him with lust filled eyes. "What do you want now, daddy?" "Ugh, I wanna touch you. Come on Y/N please let me touch you, baby." I nodded, reaching into my body suite and pulling the key out of one of the boob areas. I leaned over, my tits in Dylan's face and unlocked him. He immediately grabbed my waist flipping me over so I lay on my back. Dylan attacked me with kiss going from my lips, to my boobs, to my chest, to my neck, to everywhere he could get!

"Baby, as much as I love this suit you're wearing, I want it off. I want to see all of you." This made me moan as Dylan pulled down one of the straps, then the other until he pulled the whole suit off me. "Your body is amazing Y/N. You're so sexy." Dylan started sucking on my neck making me give out another moan of my own.

Dylan pulled away making me wimpier and him chuckle. "Are you ready baby?" "Yes daddy." I whispered as Dylan lined up with me and pushed in. "Oh god." I said moaning as he went in and out.

He started picking up pace making the bed hit the wall slightly. "H-harder daddy. Harder!" I moaned out as Dylan started doing that. "Yes Daddy. Right there."

I was so close and Dylan could tell. "Come on Baby. Cum for me. Let that be my second birthday present from you." He whispered while he nibbled on my ear.

I soon climax making Dylan cum straight after.

He rolled over so he lay next to me as we both caught our breaths. "That was...amazing." He said making me chuckle. "Happy Birthday Babe, I love you." I said turning back to face Dylan. "I love you too." He said leaning in for a passionate kiss. Not a rushed and sex filled kiss but a slow kiss filled with love and how we felt about each other.

"Come one. Let's go make breakfast." Me and Dylan got changed in to some pyjamas and made our way down the stairs. Once getting into the kitchen my face turned as red as a tomato. There stood Tyler Posey, Holland Roden, Crystal Reed, Daniel Sherman and Tyler Hoechlin. "Oh...hey guys. H-how long have you been here?" I questioned looking at everyone faces. "Oh y'know only a few-" Tyler spoke before getting cut of by Daniel. "We heard everything." "Oh god." Me and Dylan said at the same time before the whole cast erupted in laughter.

What an eventful morning, hey.