Mitch Rapp, Secret Part 2

ScorchedThomas2922 I hope this is okay for you😊

3 years later

"Logan honey, lunch is ready!" "Coming Mommy." I heard a little voice shout back. It's been 3 years since I was pregnant with Mitch's baby and we had a beautiful son named Logan. He was the spitting image of his father and I adored him.

Footsteps were heard running down the stairs making me sigh. "No running down the stairs! You'll hurt yourself!" Sometimes I adore him. "Sorry Mommy." Logan said, appearing in the kitchen and sitting at the table. Mitch not far behind. "Thanks babe." He said talking his lunch and giving me a quick kiss on the cheek.

Taking my plate filled with lunch, I took a seat next to Mitch. "So, Mommy, Daddy, I have something I want to tell you." "What is it champ?" Mitch asked looking at his son. "I wanna be like Daddy." Me and Mitch shared a look before I answered. "No." "Why?" Logan and Mitch said at the same time. "Because I said so." "That's not a proper answer." Logan said making me roll my eyes. "Well it's the answer you're gonna get." "Hey, babe. Can I talk to you for a sec?" Mitch asked standing up leading me into the front room.

"Maybe we should let Logan train." "What? Why?" "Incase anything happens. We could train him up and then maybe send him off on a couple of missions when he's older." "No, he's not becoming an assassin. I won't let that happen." "Why won't you let that happen." "Because I don't want him getting hurt, okay?" "He won't get hurt. He'll be trained and he'll have a partner. Plus he'll be older when he actually goes on his first mission." "No, there is no way I'm letting this happen." "Oh come on Y/N, he wants to and it will be good for him!" "No! Okay, I said no! You're acting just like him!" "Acting like who?!" "No, forget it." "No Y/N, who am I acting like?! Is it Jason?!" "No!" "Who then Y/N?!" "You're acting like Ghost!" I shouted before going upstairs and slamming the bedroom door shut.

"Fuck! What have I done?" I said as I put my back to the bedroom door and slid down it. "What am I gonna do about Logan. Oh my god, Logan. Is he okay?" I mentally thought getting up and going to find Logan after mine and Mitch's fight. "Logan!" I shouted running down the stairs and into the kitchen. Not seeing him there I went into the back garden. Panic flooded my veins when he wasn't there either.

I went to every place where he could be and couldn't find him. His room, no. The bathroom, no. Tears came to my eyes when I couldn't find. And the worse thing is. Mitch wasn't here either.

Running out the house and past all the training centres I finally made it to Stan's house. I pushed opened the door and saw him and Mitch in a discussion in the living room. "Babe? What are you doing he-" Mitch said but I cut him off. "Where's Logan? Is he here?" "Wh-what no, he isn't. Why?" "I can't find him. I-I looked everywhere and I can't find him. He-he isn't in his room, the g-garden. I-I-" "Hey, babe. It's okay. We're gonna find him, okay." Mitch said walking over to me and engulfing me in a big hug.

"I'll go check the CCTV footage from out side your house." Stan said, walking over to his computer where he logged in to all the security footage.

"Oh my god." Stan muttered making me pull away from Mitch and walk over to him. "What? What is it?" "It's Logan. He's been taken." "Taken! By who?" "...By Ghost." Stan said looking at me with sorrow filled eyes. "No, there's no way." I said lightly moving Stan out of the way so I could see. "It's impossible." I whispered looking at the video myself.

"Who is this Ghost guy? Stan you never got to tell me." "Y/N...I'll let you explain this one." Stan said, taking a seat next to me. "Umm, Ghost used to be my best friend. We meet here while we're training to be assassins. I told him why I was here, everything really. We became close. Then...then he went crazy. Started pushing me into doing things it didn't want to. He wanted to become more than friends but he also wanted to take over Orion. He soon went rogue and then we heard he died." "H-how is he here then?" Mitch questioned. "He obviously went undercover for so long, our agents thought he died." "Well, what are we gonna do to get our son back?" Mitch asked, a stoned cold expression forming on to his face.

Skip to mission

Ghost was keeping Logan in a cabin in the woods. It was about 2 hours away from the base. My heart thumped in my chest as me and Mitch made our way to the door, ducking down to the sides. "Y/N, everything's going to be okay. Deep breaths. We're gonna get him. I'm not gonna let him hurt my son." I nodded in agreement, liking Mitch's protective side...a lot. "Y/N! Not the time to think about that!"

"I'll go in first." I whispered to Mitch standing up and getting ready.

I kicked down the door, quickly moving in, Mitch right behind me. Running into the living room I saw Ghost standing in front of Logan who was tied up to a chair. "Get away from him, now!" I yelled raising my gun so it was directly pointed at Ghost. He turned around, a sick smirk on his face. "Oh Y/N, I'm so glad you could join us. And you brought a friend. Who is he?" "Logans father." I said as Ghost face went slightly pale. "Aww, so it's a family mission. How lovely." "Give us back our son." Mitch said through gritted teeth. "No." Ghost said before giving a sick laugh. "Are you stupid?" I questioned making him stop. "There's one of you and 2 of us. If we wanted to, we could just shoot you right now." "Then do it. Shoot me. Shoot me right in front of your son!" He said in a taunting voice. Anger took over me and next thing I knew my gun was going off and Ghost fell to the floor.

Once he was down, I ran over to Logan and untied him before pulling him in a big hug. "It's okay baby, I'm here." "I-i'm sorry Mommy." Logan said as he started crying. "Hey baby, there's no need to be sorry. You did nothing wrong, okay." Mitch came in to the hug as well making my heart swell. "Y'know Logan, you are such a big boy." "Really Daddy?" "100%" Mitch said with a smile while wiping Logan's tears away.

Back home

After getting back to the house and putting Logan to bed I walked down the stairs and in to the front room to see Mitch. "Hey Mitch, I'm sorry about before. I just, i was just worried that if I let Logan do it he would get hurt. I can't lose another child Mitch. I can't." "It's okay babe. I get it, I really do." Mitch said standing up and giving me a hug. "Since Logan nearly got hurt anyways...I was thinking maybe he should start training. At least then he'd have some fighting skills." "It's your choice babe. Even though him doing that would make me so happy." Mitch said pulling away and smiling. "You're such a goofball." I said laughing along with Mitch. "But I'm your goofball." "You are indeed." I said as Mitch pulled me into a kiss.