8. Settling Down

I finally finished with all my photo shoots, campaigns, and everything else. I moved into Julian's house in Foxborough. I didn't sell my apartment in New York because that's where I would be staying every time I had work in New York. Monique moved out of our apartment to because she moved into her own apartment in Los Angeles. She got a promotion to work at the IMG Agency office in LA, but would be staying in my apartment whenever she came to visit. Julian and I have been living with each other for almost 2 weeks now, but I would be busy working campaigns for Best Buddies. We have been having sex literally everyday if not once more than twice a day because we couldn't keep our hands to ourselves. I woke in the morning and Julian was already at practice, but I promised I'd pick him up when I woke up. I went to the gym in the morning, took a shower, and got dressed to head to the stadium. I wore my navy blue Patriots long sleeve under a leather jacket, black jeans, and my black booties. When I got to the stadium I bumped into Danny and Tom. They pulled me into a hug. 

Danny: Hey kels!

Kelsey: Boys its good to see you

Tom: I know if you haven't been traveling everywhere, we could have seen a lot more of you

Danny: yeah you do know we like you more than we like Jules right!?!

Kelsey: hahahha you guys are too much! wheres jules?

Tom: He's in the trainer's room getting his shoulder iced we can drop you off we're heading towards that area anyways

Kelsey: okay lets go boys

As we walked to the trainer's room we just talked about the upcoming season and how I'm going to be traveling during the season. Once I got to the door Danny and Tom hugged me goodbye and walked towards the locker room. From the little window I saw Julian siting on the bench laughing. I loved seeing Julian smiling and laughing because it made me happy. As I was about to walk in I saw Liliana walk over to Julian. Monique and I haven't talked to her in forever because she kind of cut ties with us. We did try to reach out to her, but she would never answer. Monique and I were never that close to her anyways. I looked up to see Liliana grazing Julian's bicep as she laughed at something he said. I was shocked Julian didn't pull away and I got annoyed. I walked into the room and Julian instantly jumped off the bench and walked over to me. He pulled me into a hug, but I hesitated a bit and he knew.

Julian: Hi bubs, how long have you been here? (stumbling to get words out of his mouth..like he was hiding something)

Kelsey: I just got here...Tom and Danny said you'd be in here..(I looked at him annoyed and he just looked at me with confusion in his face)

Liliana: Hi Kelsey..its nice to see you its been awhile

Kelsey: nice to see you too...

Liliana: well I have to go..work calls, but Julian please don't hesitate to come in and get your shoulder checked (as she grabbed his bicep right in front of me and looked at me with a smirk) 

I was so offended and walked right out of the room. Julian ran after me as I walked to my car. Julian grabbed my hand as I spun around. 

Kelsey: Julian let go..I'm not in the mood 

Julian: babe whats wrong?!?

Kelsey: Are you serious?!? (as I threw up my arms in the air) she totally was all over you and you did nothing about it!!!

Julian: Kelsey...she's my trainer obviously she has to touch me to check for injuries...

Kelsey: Julian! You don't get it she touched you right in front of me & SMIRKED!! She smirked at me as she held onto you!! Like who does that?!?!?

Julian: (pulled me in towards him as I tried getting into my car) Kelsey, there's no need to be mad...I love you and only you...( he kissed my forehead as I stayed quiet) Now let's go home...I want to spend the rest of the day with my lovey

Kelsey: ugh Jules I'm still annoyed!! You should have seen her! 

Julian: Kelsey James, I am in love with you and only you...you know I wouldn't do anything to hurt you 

Kelsey: Okay...I love you too bubs

Julian: now lets go home. 

Once we got home Julian went into the shower as I cooked lunch for us. Monique called me talking about upcoming photo shoots. 

Monique: hey kels you have to be in LA next week for a photo shoot and the LA Rams invited you to sing the national anthem after they found out you sang too!

Kelsey: oh my gosh thats great!! but I can't leave now....

Monique: and why not?!?! 

Kelsey: because of Liliana!!!

Monique: what about her!?!? We dropped her ass when she didn't bother reaching out when we did. She's a waste of time...

Kelsey: Moni you don't get it!! She was all over Julian today when she was 'helping' him with his shoulder and even smirked when she saw me, and grabbed onto his bicep. 

Monique: typical Liliana...always going after what you had..ever since college she was jealous of you

Kelsey: I don't get whats there to be jealous about I'm like everyone else. 

Monique: well what did Julian say about the situation?

Kelsey: He said its nothing to worry about and reassured me that he loved me...

Monique: Okay well believe and trust Julian he is a man of his word. He's so in love with you Kelsey. 

Kelsey: I do trust him and love him with all my heart, but its Liliana that I don't trust...I have a bad feeling about this. 

Monique: kelsey...there's nothing to worry about 

Kelsey: You're right I've just been stressed out lately. Yeah can you send me the details about my trip. Julian just got out of the shower I need to let him know where I'm going. 

Monique: of course! can't wait to see you I love youuuuu

Kelsey: love you too moniiiii!

As I put down my phone Julian walked out of our bedroom and sat down. I put our lunch out onto the table. I cooked us a chicken rice bowl salad. 

Julian: who were you on the phone with? Monique? 

Kelsey: yeah! I'm leaving for LA this Friday...I'm singing the national anthem at the Rams game on Sunday and I have photo shoots to do there. 

Julian: wow that's great baby! I just wish you can stay for my first home game...

Kelsey: oh shoot I totally forgot that...it's okay I can cancel. 

Julian: no its okay bubs...this is the start of you dreams and I want to support you as much as you support me. 

Kelsey: baby its okay I want to watch your first home game. (I walked over and sat in his lap as he wrapped his arms around my waist) 

Julian: Kels its totally fine I have many more games you can watch! I know you'll be cheering for me all the way on the other side of the country! and maybe you can visit my family there..they'd be happy to see you

Kelsey: of course! I miss them too!

Julian: okay I'll let Nikki and mom know you're coming to visit them! (I looked at him and smiled) what is there something on my face?!

Kelsey: no, I just love looking at you...I love you Julian with my whole heart 

Julian: I love you more than you know bubs (we began to kiss which lead to a steamy make out session) let's take this to the bedroom shall we? I'm gonna miss you bubs

Julian picked me up and I giggled as he carried me into the room.