11. Heartbroken

JULIAN'S POV

After my game I took a shower in the locker room before heading to the physical therapist's room because Liliana wanted to check on my shoulder. I sat down on the bench when Liliana came in to examine my shoulder. 

Liliana: So I heard Kelsey's in California 

Julian: Yeah she had a bunch of photo shoots to do and she visited my family while she was there. 

Liliana: Oh is that all who she visited?

Julian: Umm I mean she's staying with Monique? Why?

Liliana: Oh Julian...you didn't hear this from me because I wouldn't want to ruin your relationship...

Julian: Liliana just spit it out already I'm confused. 

Liliana hands me her phone and a bunch of pictures and news articles show Kelsey out with Cooper.

Julian: Okay, so they're friends they were probably catching up

Liliana: Doesn't look like it to me

She once again handed me her phone and I saw more picture is Cooper and Kelsey. She was all cuddly with him. He had his arm wrapped around her as she leaned in. There were even pictures with her and Cooper looking like they were kissing. I grew angry and betrayed. How can she cheat on me? Liliana gave me a hug. 

Liliana: I'm sorry Julian I didn't want to be the one to tell you this, but you're a good guy and you deserve better than a woman who will go out and cheat on you. 

Julian: Ugh I have to go 

I rushed to grab my things and drove to the nearest bar. I was drinking my angry and pain away like the first time I was heartbroken. How can she just cheat on me like that? I thought we were so in love. Speaking of the cheater...Kelsey kept texting and calling me, but I would just ignore it. After I drank a whole bottle of vodka myself I paid and tipped the bartender. I stumbled back to my car when I saw a blurry Liliana leaning against my car. 

Julian: what are you doing here? get out of my way?

Liliana: Julian where are you going?

Julian: Going home what does it look like 

Liliana: You can't drive you're drunk..I'll take you home

Julian: okay what about your car?

Liliana: I had my uber follow you here

Liliana helped me into the passenger side of my car and she drove us back to mine and Kelsey's house. She helped get into my house and into my bedroom I shared with Kelsey. I pulled out a bottle of tequila and started drinking out of it. Liliana sat next to me on my bed and pulled the bottle out of my hand. 

Julian: Hey what the fuck I was drinking that

Before I could say anything else Liliana crashed her lips onto mine, I hesitated at first but then I remembered the anger and betrayal I felt because Kelsey cheated on me. So one thing lead to another and we had sex until we both knocked out. 

The next morning I opened to my eyes to Liliana laying next to me in bed and it wasn't Kelsey. I grabbed my phone and saw a bunch of missed calls and texts from Kelsey. Liliana grabbed my phone and threw it on the carpet as she straddled me and started kissing my neck. It got intense and we continued to have sex. Then I heard the bedroom door open up 

Monique: OH MY GOSHHHHHH!!!! 

Nikki: WHAT THE FUCK?!?! 

Liliana and my head's shot up and we ran to put clothes on.