10. Betrayal

I woke up from my nap and got ready to sing the national anthem. I was brought to the field in a golf cart and the cameras started filming me. After I sang the national anthem everyone applauded and I was brought to the family rooms where I was going to be sitting with Cooper's girlfriend Marielle. On my way to the family rooms I texted Julian, "good luck bubs! be safe and be relentless! I love you..going to have dinner with your family later, wish you can be with us tonight." Julian texted back, "Thanks baby! Tell everyone I say hi I love you! Call me tonight!" When I got to the room I saw Cooper's parents, Marielle, and Monique. I hugged Cooper's parents because his family had become a second family to me. Monique congratulated me and then I made my way to Marielle.

Kelsey: Hi Marielle! It's to finally meet you..Cooper doesn't stop talking about you!

Marielle: I hope all good things haha!

Kelsey: Of course that man in madly in love with you

Marielle: and I am madly in love with him!! You were amazing out there by the way! You're an amazing singer!!

Kelsey: Wow that means a lot thank you!!

Marielle: I heard you, Cooper, and Jared were going out for lunch tomorrow to catch up!

Kelsey: Yeah I met Jared yesterday and we all wanted to catch up..I asked them to help pick out a present for Julian and I's anniversary..you know I want to know what I should get Julian with a man's opinion hopefully they can help me out!!

Marielle: I bet they can! Jared actually helped me surprise Cooper for his last birthday. He loved it! You're coming with us to dinner right?

Cooper was going to propose to Marielle tomorrow night at dinner with all their closest friends and family. Cooper told Marielle that I would be having dinner with them and his parents as her parents, siblings, and closest friends hid in the back of the restaurant. It was so thoughtful of Cooper to fly out Marielle's family and friends for this special moment.

Kelsey: Yes! I'm so excited...Cooper told me the place we're going to eat ate is your favorite!

Marielle: It is! Its amazing. The restaurant is where Cooper and I go for our anniversary every year..its kind of like a tradition.

Kelsey: wow you guys are the cutest!!

After I finished my conversation with Marielle I moved to sit next to Monique as I waited for Nikki (Julian's sister). I invited her to the game because I was going out to dinner with Julian's family. Nikki arrived during half time with her boyfriend James. They have been dating for 2 years now and they were the cutest. After the game James drove us to the restaurant where we were going to meet Julian's parent and his brother Jason. We got to the restaurant and gave everyone hugs. We had a fun night filled with laughs. Jason and Nikki drove me back to Monique's apartment.

Nikki: So Kels when are you headed back to Boston?

Kelsey: I'm actually going home late tomorrow night. Literally after I have dinner with Cooper's family because he is going to propose to his long time girlfriend..I'm going to surprise Julian because I was suppose to go back to Boston mid next week, but all my photo shoots got moved to next month.

Nikki: Wow thats great!! Julian hasn't visited California in awhile we miss him!

Kelsey: I know I'm going to have to drag him out here next time...do you want to come with tomorrow night? I know its late notice, but I'd be happy for you to visit us and Julian would be to?

Nikki: Oh yeah that would be great because James is actually going out of town to visit his family I didn't want to be at our apartment alone..thank you Kelsey!!