2

I was flipping through the tv channels when I stopped on a breaking news segment.

Reading the title, I quickly turned the tv off and ran to my room.

"Breaking News! UA students attacked by villains at USJ!"

I raced to my closet and pulled out my old hero costume. Throwing it on, I ran out the door and to my car. I drove like a madwoman but didn't care. When I arrived at the USJ I could already see the chaos. Getting out of my car, I ran to the center. I froze when I saw Shota getting slammed to the ground by a large bird like creature. His body was battered and bruised. Crying out for my old friend, I raced forward to help.

As I did, I still looked around for Shouto. Not seeing him, I quickened my pace to Aizawa. I slammed my hands on the ground and the ground shook. Large vines emerged from the ground and encased the creature. Turning my attention to Aizawa, I struggled to pick him up before managing and carrying him towards the group of students.

"Take care of him for me." I said before heading out to look for Shouto.

Seeing the creature break out of my rock prison, I began worrying for everyone's safety.

Staring dead at the villain with a hand on his face, I started to shout. "Get away from these kids! Leave them alone! What do you want from them?!" I accused.

He laughed before pointing in my direction. "Nomu, get rid of the girl." He said in a scratchy voice. 

I stood my ground as the Nomu came charging at me. Raising my left arm, a wall vines and thick brush covered as a wall in front of me. It was quickly blown away by the Nomu and I was left defenseless.

Scanning around, I dodged to the left as Nomu's fist just barely missed me.

I kept doing this dance of dodging until I was distracted by a voice. I heard a kid angrily yelling about taking down the villains before a blonde boy charged in and attempted to attack the Nomu. He failed and was thrown to the ground.

I whipped around and in that moment I was struck by a large fist. I went flying before slamming against a building wall. I struggle to get up but heard my name being called. I opened my bleary eyes and looked around. The first thing that caught my attention was the red and white hair. My eyes shot open in joy.

"Shouto! I found you! Are you hurt anywhere? Do you need medical attention?" I fussed. He rolled his eyes before nodding at me.

I shakily stood up before running back into battle. By the time I got there I noticed that Aizawa had just protected a girl from having her face decayed and instead his elbow was decayed.

Nomu went to attack again but All Might's booming voice stopped it.

All Might came flying down and attacked the creature. I went to help Aizawa with what I could do. I looked at his broken body in silence. Seeing his arm, I used my quirk to make two sticks and a long vine. I made a splint out of them and wrapped Aizawa's arm.

While I was distracted helping with the limited medical abilities I had, I failed to notice that Nomu had been defeated and the villains had retreated.

I was brought to attention when we were guided back to UA and Aizawa was given medical treatment.

I gave Recovery Girl a brief nod before leaving the room. As I made my way down the hallway I thought back to what Shouto said. How I would never be his mom. It stung worse than the minor injuries I had gotten from slamming into the building.

Making my way home, I got started on making dinner.