7

So I don't really know how Enji is like since all he has been shown doing is being an asshole so I don't really know how to do this. Like I said, updates are almost nonexistent but please bare with me. And this chapter will be a giant fluff with Endeavor. Remember that the students were given a few days to relax from the festival. 

Your POV

I woke up in bed, covered in soft blankets. I blinked my eyes sleepily before looking around the room. I spotted my fiancé's night clothes in the hamper so I decided to go look for him. Before leaving I got dressed in casual wear for the day. I made my way to the door. Opening it, I peered down the long hallway, trying to locate where Enji went. I noticed a light on in the study so I checked there. Sure enough, my short tempered love was at his desk doing paperwork. I softly shut the door after walking in, alerting him of my presence. He glanced up from his work to see me. He set his papers down before gazing lovingly at me.

"Hello (Y/N). I hope you slept well last night. I'm sorry about what Shouto said to you. He needs to learn to accept you and that's final. You WILL be his mother and there's nothing he can do about it." He grumbled. I slightly laughed before walking to him, laying my delicate hands on his shoulders.

"Enji it's fine. I understand that this is a lot to take in for someone of his age and I'm willing to wait for him to adjust. I just wish it wasn't so painful for me." I said trailing off at the end.

He placed his large hands over my smaller ones before speaking again.

"I just want him to love you like I do. I know I haven't been the best to him but I'm trying to change. He needs to realize this and figure out that he can't hold grudges against you for something you didn't do." He complained. I smiled softly at him before leaning forward and resting my head on his broad shoulder. I felt heat radiating from his body being so close to mine.

Straightening up, I grabbed his hand and tugged him towards the study exit.

"What are you doing (Y/N)?" He asked, slightly upset about leaving his work. I just gripped his hand tighter in mine before dragging him through the hallways to the entrance of the mansion.

"I wanna go out and have some time with just you and I. Let's go to town and do some shopping and whatever else we want." I explained, pulling a puppy dog face to try and get my way. Enji gkared down at me at first but his face softened when he saw my pouting face. He grunted under his breath before agreeing. "Fine then, lead the way. I don't want to do any of this so you can lead me to what you want to do." He gave in.

I giggled before pulling us into town. Our first stop was a small cafe. Enji gave me a questioning look but didn't protest.

"Aww cmon babe, I didn't eat yet and I'm in the mood for something sweet." I whined. He just nodded before picking out a table. I showed him what I wanted and he headed to the front to order. While waiting for him to return with my cake I looked around.

Everything was nice and peaceful. People were enjoying their food or drink calmly. My state of peace was interrupted when I noticed a group of boys coming towards me. I noted that they looked like thugs in a gang. My heart froze when I realized they were coming to me.

I glanced to the front to look for Enji but was disappointed to see he was ordering. The boys arrived and began an almost practiced routine of hitting on me with bad pick up lines and all around sexual harassment.

I leaned back so far in my chair that I thought I would fall when one of the boys got in my face. I shot my hands out and pushed the invading boy away from me. I felt tugging at my hair and hot breath on the back of my neck. I squealed so loud it was more of a shriek. I shot my hands out and pushed the boys far away from me with a wall of sturdy vines. By this point everyone in the small shop had noticed what was going on and was giving concerned glances. My eyes lit up when I spotted Enji practically plowing his way through the surrounding crowd to get to me.