9

Third person POV

As (Y/N) collapsed onto the floor, panting heavily, Iida made the dash to go alert a teacher. The first one he found was Aizawa so he told him of the situation.

"Sir!" He called. Aizawa glared at him slightly.

"Aren't you supposed to be in class? Isn't (L/N) teaching you?" He said.

"Sensei! There was a villain and he attacked us. (L/N) sensei blocked his hits and trapped him in vines but she collapsed and is bleeding out on the floor!" Iida screeched.

That was all it took for Aizawa to sprint to the classroom. He slammed the door open to a horrific sight. The villain was indeed trapped but that wasn't where his attention was. In the middle of the floor was (Y/N) (L/N), bleeding out at a rapid pace. Aizawa ran towards her, seeing her eyes roll upwards before shutting. Realizing she had passed out, he knew he had even less time. He unwrapped his scarf from around his neck and tightly wound it around (Y/N)'s bleeding abdomen.

Turning to the class, he gave orders.

"One of you go get Present Mic and any other heroes here. Tell them what happened with the villain. They will handle him. I need to take  (L/N) to Recovery Girl as fast as possible!" He commanded before picking up (Y/N) gently and rushing her down out the door and towards the nurse's office.

He struggled to get the door open but managed. He practically stomped into the room, startling Chiyo (Recovery Girl).

She glared at him before her eyes clouded in worry. She gestured to the empty bed beside her desk. Aizawa nodded and carefully set the teacher down. Chiyo then shooed him out so she could work.

Timeskip because I don't know medical procedures

After doing her best to heal the wounds on     (Y/N)'s body she took a deep breathe. She couldn't use her quirk or she would kill (Y/N) from her lack of stamina. All she could do was clean the wounds and dress them with bandages. Now (Y/N) had to heal on her own.

She shuffled her way to her desk and grabbed the phone. Picking it up, she dialed a number before waiting.

The phone rang three times before it was picked up.

"What is it?" A deep voice grumbled in annoyance.

Chiyo made a face but spoke. "Don't speak that way with me Enji. Your fiancé is in my office right now recovering from being stabbed multiple times. I can't heal her because of her lack of stamina. She needs to heal on her own." Was all she had to say before the phone was hung up. She rolled her eyes before waiting.

Sure enough, not but thirty minutes later did the office door slam open. In came the fiery hero himself. He scanned the room before his eyes landed on (Y/N).

He took large strides toward the hospital bed before pulling up a chair next to it. He sat down with his head in his arms.

Chiyo heard quiet sniffling and muffled sobs. She was surprised that such a strong and usually emotionless man was crying.

She hobbled over before gently patting his shoulder a few times, offering her condolences.

"How?" Croaked the man's hoarse voice.

Chiyo shook her head. "You would have to ask Aizawa or the students for that." She told him.

He took one last look at his love before standing up and walking to the door. Exiting, he made his way down the familiar hallway for the classroom he used to be in. Reaching it, he knocked harshly. The chatter stopped before the door slid open. He was met face to face with Aizawa. Said man nodded and seemed to understand why Enji was here. He stepped aside and let him enter.

There were gasps when the hero stepped in, and one scoff from a certain someone.

"You all know why I'm here. What happened? Don't you dare leave anything out or else." Enji loosely threatened. Midoriya gulped loudly before speaking up.

"M-mr Endeavor sir! A villain came in here. He was trying to attack us but (L/N) sensei got in the way. She used the last of her energy to trap him before she passed out. By that time she had been severely wounded." He stuttered out.

The man gave a brief nod before scanning the room. His eyes landed on his pupil and he glared. "Why didn't you do anything Shouto? Why didn't you help your mother?" He said sternly.

Tension was in the air before Shouto spoke. "She is not my mother and she never will be. She did what she had to do without us interfering. We aren't supposed to interfere anyways." He said coldly.

The Todoroki's had a heated glaring match before Aizawa broke it up. He ushered Enji out of the room before slamming the door shut.

Enji gave a look towards the nurse office before trudging his way towards the exit, ready to drive home and prepare for telling Fuyumi and the rest of people who knew (Y/N).