A Sincere Apology

I posted a Calling Artists chapter for my pokemon book and something came to my attention that I'd like to apologize for.
A couple people left comments about commissioning and why I didn't do that. It was brought to my knowledge that asking for an art piece including myself for free was rude and insulting. I didn't realize this. I thought if I commissioned it was a certain thing but I didn't care if anyone drew me something or not. I wanted to see if anyone wanted to show support in any way. I never wanted to force it on somebody and I'm their words, try and con a newer artist into drawing for me. I wasn't aware that it was a quote: "manipulation tactic" and for that I am sorry. I'd seen a few things for commissions but never paid much attention to them and learned more about them. I am not trying to suggest that art is not a full time profession, I know how much effort gets put into a single art piece. In their words, I am sorry for trying to have "young and uneducated people" draw for me rather than a professional artist. To those two people and anyone else impacted, I'm deeply sorry for offending you. That was never my goal.
I hope you guys can forgive me for my ignorance and rudeness.

Gomen'nasai!