5

I realized that the Sports Festival was coming up soon. I decided on a lesson plan that would help the class improve their quirks to compete.

Of course, I ended up being 5 minutes late so by the time I got there Aizawa was already teaching.

I walked into the room without knocking on the door, because who needs respect. Heads snapped up from their worksheets and they greeted me politely.

"Hello (L/N) sensei!"

I smiled brightly at them before replying. "Wassup class." (I really want reader to pull out shades)

"Where is that yellow caterpillar teacher of yours at right now. I need to talk to him." I asked the class. They took a while to process my words before snickering.

Iida raised his hand and made chopping motions before firmly answering.

"Aizawa sensei gave us these worksheets and left to another classroom. He told us to work on these." He said like a robot.

"Okay. Well, I am going to go ask him something so behave." I said before turning swiftly and exiting the room.

Walking down the halls, I decided to check the teacher lounge. I came to the door and slid inside. Lo and behold, Aizawa was there with coffee. Bowing, I decided to ask my question.

"Aizawa, the sports festival is soon and I wanted to take the students outside to work on their quirks a little." I proposed. All I got was a side glance and a grunt.

Already shuffling out the door, I replied, "I'm going to take that as a yes." Before sprinting away from the grumpy male.

I entered 1-A again and told them my plan.

Outside

"Alright, I told you guys yesterday but I want you to work even harder. Keep practicing what you did but try and find even more ways. If you need assistance I will be over on the side practicing my own quirk." I explained. Not after I had finished did Kaminari's hand shoot up.

I called on him before awaiting his question. "Why are you practicing your quirk? Aren't you too old for the sports festival?" He asked before getting slapped on the head by Jirou.

I sent him a glare before telling them to get started. I selected a small patch of grass for my work. I opened my palms and slammed them onto the ground, activating my quirk. Roots shot up from the ground and formed into whole trees. I could feel the students staring at me. "Oi! Get back to work!" I screamed at them before continuing. I twirled my hand around and a rose began to grow from my palm. I repeated the process until I had a full bouquet. I grew a flexible vine to tie off the roses to finish it.

Bouquet in hand, I sauntered over to Shouto.

He glanced up at me before returning back to his work. I bent down before exaggerating my motions. "For you! To symbolize my undying love!" I called out before presenting the roses like one would propose.

The students had stopped training and were watching in interest. I could hear the girls talk about how sweet the gesture was and the boys just watching.

Shouto looked up at me and back to his classmates before taking the bouquet. I felt happiness swell in my chest. That happiness immediately died when Shouto froze the bouquet completely before throwing it to the ground, completely shattering it.

He gave me a blank look before returning to his ice practice.

I stared at the ice shards sadly before making my way to my little woodland I created. I leaned against a tree, basking in the shade.