Chapter 4

Reader's POV
We're back in his office, on the couch, exactly like how we were before Beth showed up.
"What do you need, baby girl?", he asks, caressing my breasts and putting another finger in me, making me squirm.
I pant heavily, moaning, "I need...I need...I need you, Aaron."
"How badly?", he whispers into my ear
I take his fingers out, grab his cock, and say, "This badly.", guiding him into me. We both moan at the exquisite sensation. He slowly moves, letting me feel every long hard inch of his glorious steel hammer.
"Aaron...", I moan, scratching his back, "please..."
"Please what, my love?", he purrs, continuing the same slow agonizing pace
"Faster...more...PLEASE", I groan, my body needing more, and faster and harder
"As you wish, princess", he says seductively, immediately going faster and harder.
"Oh, OH, OH MY GOD, yes, YES, LIKE THIS, MORE, MORE, FUCK YES, FUCK ME HARDER, JUST LIKE THIS, YES, AARON, YES, YES!!", I scream
"Louder", he says, going even faster, "I want you to scream my name even louder."
"AARON!!! YES!! MORE, YES, MORE, FUCK ME LIKE YOU MEAN IT, YES, YES, LIKE THAT!!! OH MY FUCKING GOD, AARONNNNNN, YOU FEEL SO FUCKING GOOD, OH MY GOD, AARON, BABY, YES!!!", I scream at the top of my lungs, moving against him and gripping his back for dear life
"Yes, baby, mark me", he purrs, as he kisses, licks and sucks all over me, "We belong to each other."
"Each other", I echo, moaning loudly. I'm close, fuck, I'm close, I feel myself clenching around him...
"Aaron?", I whisper in his ear
"I know baby", he purrs, "I feel you clutching me so tightly, like your body doesn't want to let me go."
"I don't want to.", I whisper, "I never want to let you go."
"I", he thrusts, "will", thrusts again, "never", thrusts again, "let", thrusts yet again, "you", thrusts one last time, "go."
The last one sets me off, screaming his name, "AARONNNNN!!!"
He follows suit, screaming my name loudly, "Y/N!!!!"
********
I open my eyes to Aaron shaking me awake.
"What? What is it? What's so urgent, Aaron?", I ask sleepily, still savouring my dream.
The moment I say his name and make eye contact, he suddenly retracts his hand from my shoulder, and...if I am seeing this correctly, the man is blushing. Hard.
Wait, why would he be-oh my god, I must have been calling out his name in my sleep. Please god tell me I didn't moan in my sleep too. Fuck my life.
He clears his throat nervously, "Um...we...um, have a...um...case."
For as long as I've known him, Aaron Hotchner does not stutter, like, ever. Fuck, what had I been doing in my sleep? Something must be seriously wrong, if he's stuttering like this.
I try not to let my embarrassment or awkwardness show and act normal.
"On a weekend, seriously?", I groan, "Why can't criminals, like, go on a holiday or something and just leave us the heck alone on the weekends?"
He sighs and says, "I've stopped asking myself that questions years ago, Y/N. In our field, roughly 90% of the time, the concept of a free weekend doesn't even exist."
"Yeah, no shit", I groan again, fully awake now and getting up. I have some clothes here, from all the times I have crashed at his place, thank god, "I'm gonna go make myself decent for work. Coffee better be ready when I'm done!", I say, rifling through drawers, grabbing some clothes and sashaying into the bathroom.
*************
Aaron Hotchner's POV
Earlier

I'm out like a light, when I hear noises. My eyes immediately open, as I try to discern where they are coming from. It take me a mere moment to realize that it's Y/N making those noises. I lay very still and listen.
She writhes about, moaning, muttering some nonsense words, when I hear my name, something along the lines of, "Ohhh, Aaron, ohhh, fuck me harder, just like this, yes, YES!"
Wait, what?
She's dreaming about me fucking her? Wow, she must really want me in that way more than she lets on. Holy fucking shit.
I lie there and listen for a good half hour, listening to her to moan and writhe about. At one point, she even grabs on to me tightly, as if for dear life.
My phone beeps, snapping me out of it for now.
JJ: We have a case
I groan inwardly, and text her back: Be there in 45
I look at the time, it's 7:30 am.
I sigh inwardly, and look at Y/N beside me. I hate to wake her up, she looks blissful and at peace, but, unfortunately duty calls.
I gently shake her to wake her up.
"What? What is it, Aaron? What's so urgent?", she asks sleepily.
Fuck. After hearing what I did earlier, I'll never be able to think of my name coming out of her mouth the same way again.
The moment she looks at me, I feel my face flame, as I awkwardly say, "We...um...have...a...um...case."