Chapter 6

Aaron's POV

I wasn't kidding when I told her that I would get her back for teasing me the way she did. Fuck, she may play the innocent girl with others, but with me...
It's like I'm seeing a different part of her, bringing out a different part to her, that no one but me is privy to. Her temptress side, her naughty side.
I fucking love it. The fact that I could do that to her...it makes me feel powerful. The way she grinded against me, the way she owned me, was fucking sexy. I loved that.
And when she called me Daddy, fuck, I just get hard at the very thought. With that seductive purr of hers...it was a miracle that I didn't come right then and there. Especially when the little minx stroked my cock. Again, like she owned it. It's like she knows how to drive me crazy, what makes me tick, what turns me on. If she hadn't told me that she was a virgin, that she was saving herself for marriage, I would think that she had done this before, with another man, based on her confidence and assertiveness.
And with all this, she doesn't think that she has confidence...it baffles me, truly. And that says a lot, considering I profile people's actions for a living. I guess it is true what they say, you can't profile the people that are close to you.
Emotion clouds your judgement.
When I get my payback for her delicious teasing earlier, she won't know what hit her.
She'll be putty in my hands, begging me to make her come, to fuck her.
I can't wait to discover what makes her writhe, what makes her moan, what will make her whimper, what will make her scream my name, and what will make her beg.
Oh yes, it will be fun, I think , smirking, and stroking myself.
A knock on my office door snaps me out of my thoughts.
I clear my throat, and in what I hope is a professional voice, I say, "Yes?"
The door opens a smidge, and JJ pokes her head inside.
"Hey Hotch, we're meeting in the round table room", she says
"Ok, I will be right there, JJ, thank you for letting me know", I tell her
She nods, and closes the door.
I take a deep breath, smooth out my suit and hair, make sure that nothing appears amiss, before I get what I need, and then I head towards the round table room.
***
Reader's POV

Everyone is seated in the conference room, chatting idly about the case. I remain quiet, as I mainly do, and observe everyone.
After a few minutes, Aaron comes in, and the room falls silent, as it always does whenever he enters the conference room.
He gazes around the table briefly, eyes lingering on me for an extra second longer...or is that just my imagination?

For a while, all is quiet. Even Reid, who is usually spouting information, is oddly quiet. It's strange. It makes me antsy. As well as Hotch, who is giving everyone the infamous Hotch Stare.

He hits his fist on the table suddenly, making everyone, including me, jump about a foot out of their chairs. I think Reid even winced.

I guess he's had enough of the quiet.

"I heard you all talking about the case before I came in, so I know there's information to be shared", he says loudly, "So someone please say something!"

No one says anything, some of them side-eye Hotch and I, as if wanting to say something, but are afraid.

Prentiss and Rossi look at each other, as if debating. After a while, 3 photos cautiously slide across the table to Hotch. Since I am close to him, I am able to see them as well. And when I do, I gasp. Hotch curses.

They're photos of the two murdered couples, right before they were murdered, and then Hotch and I in his apartment, sleeping together, arms wrapped around each other.

"Flip them over", is all Rossi says

On the back of the first photo, it says LOVE, in bold red lettering