Chapter 5

I touch my neck and nervously finger the necklace that I'm wearing. Would he think it's too much or no? Whenever he is not with me, especially since we're now targets in a murder case, I feel alone, and not only that, I worry about him. It's not like we don't know how to protect or defend ourselves, otherwise we wouldn't be in the FBI. It's just that...I don't know...I feel like I'm missing the other half of me, you know? I know that sounds cheesy, but it's true. Whenever we're together, I feel whole...complete.
The necklace consists of a simple silver chain, with a silver heart, with the initials AH in cursive, both the heart and initials embedded with small dark red and black studded jewels. Running my fingers over them helps calm me down and...almost makes it feel like he's there with me.
I've been keeping it carefully hidden from him, because, like I said, I don't know if he will think it is too much or not.
"Baby?", he asks, making me jump, "Are you okay?"
"Jeez, Aaron, you scared me!", I say, laughing awkwardly, while trying to cover my necklace
He eyes my neck suspiciously, but doesn't say anything, instead telling me that Reid and Morgan are staying here at Quantico, while the rest of us go visit the two crime scenes.
"And which crime scene do we have the honour of visiting?", I ask him, chuckling
He smiles wanly, as he answers, "Kayla and Daniel Richards."
"Who's driving?", I ask him, "Wait, let me remember who drove last time."
I pretend to think about that.
He laughs, saying, "I'm pretty sure that was you, and you nearly killed us with your driving, so I think it's best that I drive."
He plucks the keys from my hand and walks ahead of me, not even giving me a second glance.
"HEY, wait!", I call, scurrying after him. I could have sworn that I heard him chuckle.
***
At the crime scene

"Ok, fine, I'll bite", I tell Aaron as we climb out of the car, "your driving is much better than mine."
He smirks, but says nothing as we walk towards the door.
A pale looking officer rushes out of the house, as if he couldn't get out of the house fast enough. Must be a newbie.
He doesn't see where he's going and nearly runs us over. Only then does he see us.
He frantically apologizes, breathing heavily
"Take it easy, Officer, it's ok", I tell him, "breathe in for a count of 10 and out for a count of 10, until you feel better."
He does as I say, repeatedly, until normal colour returns to his pale face.
"What's your name, Officer?", I ask him
"Officer Johnston", he replies, definitely looking and sounding calmer
"Nice to meet you, Officer Johnston", I tell him, shaking his hand, "I'm SSA Y/N and to my left is SSA Aaron Hotchner from the FBI's Behavioural Analysis Unit."
Aaron shakes his hand firmly.
"Sir, Ma'am", he says, bowing respectfully
"What can you tell us about the crime scene?", asks Aaron, getting right down to business
"Well, approximately an hour ago, we received a 911 call from the house that there were two dead bodies in the bedroom. The housemaid had come to the house to clean, and assumed they would be out of the house at that point, only to discover them in their bedroom when she went to clean", Johnston said as we head inside
"Did she touch anything?", I asked him
"I couldn't much more out of her than that. She's hysterical", Johnston says apologetically, "She's in the living room."
Aaron and I look at each other and nod silently
"I will talk to the housemaid, and Officer Johnston, if you may, lead my partner upstairs to the crime scene", I say authoritatively
Aaron shoots me a look of approval at my tone
"Sure thing, but if I may, I will stand outside. I can't look at the scene again", says Johnston
"Not a problem", says Aaron, as they walk upstairs, "just stay close by if you may."
***
Aaron's POV

The officer leads me upstairs, and down the hall to the master bedroom.
"Here you are", says Officer Johnston, "I'll just be here outside if you need me."
I nod silently as I enter.
My eyes scan the bedroom, taking in the layout.
The bed is directly in front of me, with a large bay window to the right.
I walk in further. On the left side are two doors, both ajar. One leads to a walk-in closet, and the other to a bathroom with a large built in tub and a shower stall tucked in to the right, beside the door.
I walk close to the bed, getting a careful look at the couple.
The bay windows are intact, so Beth, if it was her, couldn't have gotten in through that way, I think to myself, she most likely got in through the front door. But if the maid let herself in with her key this morning, then the front door was locked. That doesn't make sense.
Then it hits me.
I walk back downstairs, past the dining room, past the basement, and into the kitchen, and sure enough, there are footsteps. I step outside, into the yard, for a closer look.
At first glance, the yard looks as it should be. Upon closer inspection, however, one could see where the grass was trampled and flattened in certain areas. Severely trampled, I might add, indicating excess force was placed into the footsteps, as if the person was both in a hurry and overly upset state of mind. That matches Beth to a T, I think to myself, recalling, with a wince, her reaction last night.
"But, she can't have just picked this couple at random", I think aloud, pacing back and forth, "the house isn't even remotely near Quantico. Maybe she knew them or saw them somewhere? Why else? Why them? Why here?"
"Why indeed", a voice says, coming closer to me.
I turn around to see who it is, and smile wanly when I see it's Y/N.
"Hi", I say, "Any luck?"
She shakes her head sadly, "I wasn't able to get much out of her, other than what the officer told already us."
I sigh in frustration, running my hand through my hair, saying, "I guess that is to be expected, given what she saw. She's still recovering."
Y/N glances behind me, and shudders slightly, saying, "I don't blame her. Honestly, I would probably react the same way."
We take one more look around the room, before we decide there is not much else to gain from the crime scene.
We walk out the front door, the policeman acknowledging our departure with a slight nod.
Aaron gets in the driver's seat, as I clip my seatbelt on, and simply stare out the windshield.
He too, simply puts the keys in the ignition, and sits there, staring off into the distance.
For a while, we sit there in the silence, thinking. Needing a bit of comfort, I take his hand and entwine it with mine, squeezing gently. He squeezes back, smiling lightly at me. He gestures silently towards the keys. I nod, extracting my hand from his.
He turns the keys in the ignition and we are off, back towards Quantico.
***
Strangely, instead of simply parking outside of the FBI building, he drives to the underground parking garage.
"Um...Aaron?", I ask quizzically, giving him a look. He doesn't answer, simply manoeuvring the car into a parking space.
He shuts off the ignition. We both unbuckle our seatbelts. As I reach for the door handle, however, I feel his hand on my arm, and before I realize what's happening, I end up on his lap, practically straddling him.
He looks at me and murmurs, "Is there anything about you that isn't perfect?"
I blush awkwardly, turning my face away, saying, "Aaron, please..."
He turns my face back towards him.
"I love how you took charge back there, at the crime scene, Y/N", he says, eyes glowing, "Your posture, your tone, your speech, everything about you in those moments exuded authority", he leans in, whispering in my ear, "It turned me on so fucking much."
His words made me hot, fuck. Knowing that I have such an ability makes me feel powerful beyond belief.
"I love women who know how take charge," he says, voice deepening, pulling me closer to him, "I love women with confidence. It makes them that much more sexier."
It's then he notices my necklace. He carefully lifts it with his fingers to take a closer look, not noticing my whimper as his fingers brushed my skin.
It only takes a second for him to recognize what it is and means.
His eyes darken, taking on an emotion I can only describe as possessiveness.
"Why did you hide something so beautiful and sexy from me, love?", he purrs, fingering the necklace between his index finger and thumb.
I cast my eyes downwards, saying in a low whisper, "I wasn't sure if you would like it or if you would think it's too much."
He trails his lips down my neck, saying, "I love it, princess", I purr like a cat at this endearment, "It tells other people that you're mine, that your heart is mine, that your body is mine."
As if to prove his point, he sucks hard on a delicate spot on my collarbone, making me unconsciously writhe against him.
He hisses, cursing under his breath at my movements, "Fuck, princess..."
He puts his hands on my lower back, and pulls me right up against him, so we're chest to chest. Even through his trousers, I can feel how hard he is.
"Aaron...", I say huskily, against his lips
"Y/N...", he says back in the same tone, before capturing my lips with his. I thread my fingers in his hair, moaning into his mouth as he lightly bites my bottom lip, soothing it with his tongue. Feeling playful, I bite his bottom lip back, hard.  He groans, his grip on me tightening. He practically forces my mouth open with his tongue, nearly devouring me.
The way his lips move against mine, convey such strong lust and desire, that makes me so unbelievably wet. Mmmm, he knows how to fucking kiss, fuck me.
Feeling bold, my hand finds its way down his boxers, and ever so gently, strokes his cock. My inner goddess marvels at how hard he is, and the reactions I'm getting out of him. He groans beneath my lips, practically thrusting into my hand. I love how I can make him come undone, with a simple touch.
"Y/N", he moans, panting heavily, "Fuck..."
"I'm not as innocent as I look, Aaron", I purr into his ear, slowly speeding up my strokes
His moans and groans are music to my ears.
I may be a virgin, but by no means am I innocent. So when I feel him tense up, I know that he is about to come. I could keep going...but an irresistible idea works its way into my dirty mind.
I take my hand out, take off his tie, and bind both of his hands to the bars of the headrest, making sure they are secure. I flick open the first couple of buttons on his blouse. Mmph, much better.
His dark eyes are blazing, but he stays still.
I don't know why this comes out of my mouth next, but it does.
"Who's Princess's good little Daddy?", I say silkily, running my nail down his cheek
He hisses, saying, "I'll show you who's little, Princess."
I grip his chin hard and give him a fierce look saying, "Mm-mm, that wasn't my question. Try that again."
Through clenched teeth, he says, "I'm Princess's good little Daddy."
"That's right, you are", I purr, moving my hips slowly, "you're my Daddy."
He growls in frustration, watching me move my hips fluidly against him. I see him pull at the restraints in vain. I smirk
"Daddy wants to touch his little Princess, doesn't he?", I ask silkily, right in his ear
"I want to do more than touch you, princess,", he hisses, moving his hips back against me, as if to prove his point
He feels wonderful against me, but I won't give him the pleasure of letting him know that.
At that exact moment, his phone rings.
"Fuck", he mutters, "Can you let me out please?", gesturing to his hands
I release his hands, grinding against him one last time. He growls, as he picks up his phone, and answers.
"Hotchner", he answers, by way of greeting
He rolls his eyes at whoever is on the phone.
"Hi, Dave, no don't worry, we are on our way up, we're just in the parking garage", he says. He listens for a couple minutes, then says firmly, "How long we've been here, and what we have been doing, is none of your concern, Dave, thank you, and goodbye.", hitting the red end call button.
I chuckle. These two are priceless, I swear.
Aaron gives me the stink eye, which causes me to sink into uncontrollable laughter.
"You two kill me, I swear", I say to Aaron in between laughs
He mutters something incomprehensible under his breath as he finishes putting his tie back on.
After the both of us look decent, we get our things and get out of the car. Both of us are quiet now, not saying anything to the other.
Once we are in the elevator, however, Aaron pushes me against the wall, growling, "I will get you back for that teasing, Princess, mark my words."
Before I could say anything, he lets go of me, and brushes himself off primly.
I shiver.
I have no doubt that Aaron will follow through with his words.
It's just a matter of how and when.

********
A/N: Hello, my lovelies! I know it has been such a long time since I updated, and I apologize  so so much for that. College has been literally sucking my brain power these days, especially since there is only a few weeks left in the semester. I know some of you have been eagerly waiting for an update to this book, so...here you go! After reading it over, I decided to end this chapter like it is. I hope you all loved it, and as always, let me know how it was through DMs, comments and votes.
Thanks for being so patient, lovelies, and talk to you again in the next update!
-❤️Mrs. Hotchner-Rossi❤️

P.S.: I recently got Tumblr, and if any of y'all wanna add me, my Tumblr name is the same as my Wattpad name: mrshotchnerrossi20. And also, if you want me to put my Wattpad stories on Tumblr, let me know!