16 pranked

i wake up sweating halfway through the night from a nightmare. i've never had a nightmare before so this whole concept is new to me. i'm breathing heavily and i sit up, trying to steady my breathing as well as calm myself down. remembering that harrison is beside me, i hop out of bed and go to the lounge, letting him sleep. i sit on the couch and eventually calm myself down. until i remember my nightmare. i start crying, remembering what the dream was about and i just want to forget every moment from it. i hop up and grab myself some water and sit back down, trying to stop my self from crying.

i end up sitting in the lounge for about half an hour before i hear a door freak open. i turn around and can make out harrisons figure through the darkness. "lana, what are you doing?" he ask and wanders over to me. "nightmare" i say and he comes and sits next to me. "are you okay love?" he whispers to me me cradles me in his arms. "mmmm" i mumble back and fall softly into his arms. "why didn't you wake me" "because i wanted to let you sleep" "wake me up next time, i want to make sure you're okay" he says and i nod. we both sit there for a moment and my breathing turns back to normal. "come on, let's get you back to sleep" he says, picking me up and bringing me back to bed where we both fall asleep within minutes.

this afternoon harrison and i have spent the day at tamarama surfing. we just get back to the ute when suddenly he points out i have a spider in my hair. i quickly scramble and flick it out. anddddd it's not even a spider.
"i hate youuu" i whine to him and we both laugh. he pranked me after our surf today by pretending that there was a spider in my hair but it was really just some black cotton in a ball. i readjust myself and sit up still giggling and look at him. he leans over to me, holding my head with on hand and kissing me on the lips. "you love me" he says and i chuckle and he places another kiss on my lips. "come on, i gotta get you home" he says and my laugh turns into confusion. "why?" ask and he starts driving away from the beach. "gotta kiss that pretty face of yours" he says and i giggle and shake my head. he drives us home quickly, his hand resting on my leg the whole way home and he pulls up and we grab our gear.

as soon as we dump our stuff on the ground he comes up to me, placing his hands on my waist and kissing me deeply. i place my hands around his neck and deepen the kiss slightly so he knows i'm craving him. "you are honestly so gorgeous" he says before going back to kiss me. i break into a smile and he pulls back and studied my face. "i don't think you know how stunning you are love" he says and i look down shyly. "you are beautiful" he says tilting my face up with his index finger. i still haven't said a word but he does back to kissing me. while my hands remain around his neck, his hands find the hem of my shirt and find their way up my back.

we haven't really done anything too serious yet, just making out and sleeping with each other but i have a good feeling that this evening may become something else. i don't know. i just have a feeling.

eventually i pull away from him and go to get changed out of my surfing gear as i are still all salty and damp. he goes back to his ute and secures the boards onto the top with a padlock so they won't get stolen overnight. i go to my room and grab some clothes but i can't seem to find my shorts. i hunt around my apartment for ages before finally finding them on the lamp where i hung them earlier to dry in the sun. i walk into the bathroom, closing the door and taking a shower.