Chapter 2: New life?

Bendy groaned as he started to get up and grabbing his head a little just how long was he out? He groaned a little more before he stopped he could still hear the heartbeat but it was faint he opened his eyes and looked around the veins were still all around him he got up using the wall to support him but once he did get up he felt strange grabbing his head again but stopped and moved his hands to his horns. "Why do my horns feel... bigger?" He asked lowly.

He then moved his hands in front of him and his eyes widened to see one gloved toon hand and the other was a smaller human hand. "No..." he said lowly

Bendy moved quickly he noticed that the veins were following him he started to panic he finally found a mirror to look at himself he started in shock what he saw was not his normal face it was like he was staring into the face of the ink demon. "No, no, no, no, NO!!!!!" Bendy cried out looking at his reflection.

He moved away before smacking his hands onto his head. "Wake up Bendy! Wake up!" He stare

He continued to smack himself hard before slamming his head against a wall. "Wake up! Wake up!" He repeated out loud.

Bendy continued for a while before falling to his knees and started to cry how could this of happened? How did he suddenly became the ink demon?

"Think, Bendy think! How did this happen?" He stated

Bendy thought for a few moment before remembering what the ink demon said before he passed out.

'Have fun with your new life'. The words pierced his mind.

Bendy took a few breaths thinking this over before he growled and roared as he slammed his hands against the wall now he was enraged the ink demon forced him to this and he wanted to kill him now.

Suddenly a laugh was heard from afar Bendy got up and looked around for the source.

"How are you coping with your new body?"

Bendy continued to look around before spotting himself?!

Bendy stared before he realized something he growled. "You!"

The little demon grinned. "Wondered when you would wake up again, Bendy..." he said

Bendy growled before charging at him but he moved away quickly.

"You're going to have to do better than that."

Bendy roared. "You bastard!"

"Oh wow Language, Bendy..."

Bendy growled again before finally grabbing the little demon slamming him into a wall but he was not affected to the pain he just laughed. "Never knew you actually had this in you..."

"Keep talking and find out more!" Bendy growled

"Hmmm I could...." The little demon said before grabbing onto his hand. "But where would be the fun in that?"

Bendy glared and tightened his grip.

"Bendy!"

Bendy looked to see his friends Alice and Boris, a part of him felt released to see him. "Alice... Boris..." He said.

They didn't respond to him all they did was armed themselves and glare at him he was confused. "Guys?" He asked

"They cannot hear you... only I can." The little demon said

Bendy looked back at him before growling and tightening his grip more.

"Let him go Demon!" Alice shouted gripping her blade.