Chapter 6: Henry?

A few weeks later the ink demon discovered that Aurozia was back wondering the studio and he tried to convince her he was her bendy but it didn't work and now he had Alice and Boris convinced that she was being controlled by 'the demon' now making it hard for both Bendy and Aurozia to tell them the truth.

Bendy and Aurozia were trying to come up with a way to try and talk to Alice and Boris without the Ink Demon bear but it was not really possible, they both were close to the top of the demon's lair near the ink machine the feline was snuggled up close to Bendy and his arm around her holding her close and kissing her head a little.

Aurozia had gotten to understand his groans and moans better now but for hard stuff they still used the sketchbook then Before anything else happened the ink machine started to move Bendy and Aurozia looked at it wondering what was happening.

"What the-?"

Bendy let out a few groans telling her to stay here as me moved to the machine and was taken up with it he quickly grabbed a hold of one of the chains and held it tightly as the machine was lifted out and into a fairly large room and once it stopped steam came out from underneath, the 'ink demon' stayed where he was for a moment before he slowly moved down he was confused as to why the machine was lifted it hadn't been since the studio shut down 30 years ago.

Bendy moved his head around slightly to look on the other side on the machine and once he did he was in complete shock, up on the balcony was a human man with dark brown hair he seemed to be wearing a suit of some kind as well.

"Henry?!" Bendy asked

Bendy could never forgot that face of the former animator of the studio he was just in shock to see him it had been so long, the 'ink demon' watched Henry he seemed to be looking around the. He left the room Bendy got off the machine and slowly headed towards the balcony.

Before he got to the top and slowly followed Henry but also keeping quit he didn't want to scare him off. What is he even doing here? He asked himself

As Henry walked down the halls of the studio he came into a room with pedestals and pictures on the walls. "Ok how do I get this to work?" He asked out loud looking around.

Bendy continued to watch soon realizing he was going to turn on the ink machine and he knew that the the ink demon would love to kill Henry.

Bendy moved away from Henry heading to the machine room looking around. "Come on I need to get him to stay away from the machine... but how?" He asked himself

Bendy soon found some boards grabbing them and attaching them to the doorway hammering them into the door frame, he got a few boards on before hearing humming coming from them ink machine Bendy looked towards it and started to panic a little the machine was running.

Bendy cussed under his breath before hearing footsteps coming towards him and as if on cue Bendy stood up as the same time Henry got close to the broads they made eye contact for a split second before Henry ran for it. "Henry!!!!" Bendy shouted as he reached out towards him.

But Henry didn't stop, Bendy groaned lowly he forgot no one could understand him in this form, quickly he got passed the boards before running after Henry hearing gasps and slight yells near the exit, Bendy got to the hall where the door was and found the floor caved in. "Henry!" Bendy shouted again and moved to the hole in the floor.

Shit he fell down the hole. He said lowly

Bendy looked around for a moment before jumping down the hole and once he was down at the bottom he looked around but found nothing but broken wooden broads, the 'ink demon' moved forward to try and find Henry again. "Oh please be ok Henry... I don't want him to find you." He said lowly

Bendy looked around before nearly running into Aurozia, the feline gasped a little before taking a deep breath. "There you are..." she said looking at him. "What is it?"

Bendy moaned a little but it was hard for the feline to understand him.

"Bendy hold on... relax a little." Aurozia said

Bendy sighed looking around seeing a small desk with paper he moves towards it before going to write, Aurozia moves beside him watching him closely. He backed away slightly and looked at the feline, what he wrote said. 'Henry is here.'

Aurora's eyes widned before looking up to Bendy. "How?!" she asked

Bendy shrugged a little looking back down before writing. 'I don't know Zia.'

The feline moved her left hand under her chin and the other holding her left elbow. "We might have to split up... he could me anywhere down here and I really don't want to know what would happen if he found Henry."

Bendy looked at her groaning slightly before nodding, the two smiled and gave each other a small little kiss before leaving to find Henry.