Chapter 3: Can it be?

About 3 months had passed Bendy was still trapped as the ink demon and every time he tried to talk to his friends when he encountered them, but they always ran off or Alice stayed behind to 'fend' him off for the otters to get away and every time he saw the little demon he always launched at him he let his anger go all out on 'Bendy' for making him into what he is right now.

Bendy was walking around in the demon's lair thinking and trying to figure out how to tell his friends they are being deceived. "How am I going to do this?" He asked

The 'ink demon' stopped his walking before he looked up upon the top of the ink machine Bendy sighed as he started to climb up to it and once he was there he lifted his one gloved hand touching it lightly this machine was what brought himself and his friend to life but it also brought the Ink demon to life as well and what that day happened everything became the hellhole it is now.

Bendy he growled as he clenched his hand into a fist and slammed it against the machine, a part of him now wished none of this ever happened he wanted to die then to be alone for another day he missed his friends so much and would do anything to get out of his situation.

This machine was what brought himself and his friend to life but it also brought the Ink demon to life as well and when that day happened everything became the hellhole it is now.

Bendy he growled as he clenched his hand into a fist and slammed it against the machine, a part of him now wished none of this ever happened he wanted to die then to me alone for another day he missed his friends so much and would do anything to get out of his situation.

After a while Bendy moved away from the machine and want to walk down the halls once again trying to find a way to communicate with Alice and Boris and Make the Ink demon pay, after moving through the studio coming to an unfamiliar place he became curious and moved further before hearing something up ahead. What was that? He asked himself.

Bendy heard the sound again he moved closer as he got louder he could make it out as groaning, painful groaning.

He continued before coming to a door the sounds shifted to painful moaning and was coming from the other side of the door, Bendy looked around it before finding the handle turning it slowly and it opened he peered inside looking around the room was old like the rest of the studio but this was different the walls were darker then the other places, the floor looked in need of repair and old rotting furniture Bendy was confused before he sporting someone on the old bed.

Bendy moved closer towards the bed getting beside whoever was in it slowly moving his right hand over the blanket grabbing the still sleeping form and slowly pulled it off, but once he got a look at the person he became shocked and backed away, before him was a female cartoon cat part of her long hair was coving the right side of her face, she wear a short skirt with leggings a black strapless top with long gloves and tall boots.

Bendy was in complete shock he had not seen this cartoon feline in years he thought she was dead, 'The ink demon' looked around before gently and quickly picking her up bridal style before looking at her a little then starting to head out he sees something to the right grabs it before leaving the room completely.

He moved through the halls for a while before reaching level 11, Bendy looked around again groaning before moving though the hall into a wall on the other side with the girl in his arms.

Bendy used a portal of ink to take himself and the cartoon feline to the Ink Demon's lair walking inside the machine holding the cartoon feline close ink was getting on her white skin, Bendy looked at her moving her away him his inky body a little before reaching the room with a bed inside setting her down on it and with his gloved hand he tried to wipe the ink off her with some struggle he managed to get it off her before it stained her skin.

Bendy then moved around to try and find something to help heal her wounds taking some time he found a first aid kit quickly grabbing it before heading back to the cartoon feline.

Once he returned to her then he gently removed her gloves and boots before opening up the kit he only would never removed anymore then that, for it would be disrespectful and it was just not him to do so, bendy sighed as he tried to be careful with the dripping ink on his body to not touch the wounds as he wrapped them quickly and carefully. What has he done to you? Bendy asked himself.

Bendy leaned back once he finished wrapping up the cartoon feline's wounds looking at her sleeping form she looked so peaceful but he didn't know how she would react when she woke up to see him, the 'ink demon' sighed before looking away then moving his hands to his face he wanted to cry again think if she would reject him like Alice and Boris did.

If she did it would hurt Bendy more than how it felt with the others for when his show was still running at the time... he and the feline were a thing.

The 'ink demon' sighed before getting up and leaving the room he took one more look at the feline before he said. "Zia... please be alright..." with another sigh he left the room.