Chapter 7: Sammy

After Bendy and Aurozia split off to find Henry the 'Ink Demon' had moved through the old studio but still no luck finding him. Henry where did you go... he said to himself 

Bendy continued to wander around before he found the music department of the studio, he groaned lowly for he knew someone that still was still here besides himself and his friends, he groaned to the thought of what could possibly happen before continuing on to find Henry.

Some time past with Bendy having no luck finding Henry he looked all over the music department he groaned again before he heard something not too far from him.

"Shhh, quiet... listen... I can hear him crawling above... crawling."

Bendy groaned once more to that voice. Dammit Sammy... you fucking moron. He said to himself

"Let us begin the ritual must be completed." Sammy continued on saying like he was talking to someone. "Soon He will hear me, he will set us free."

Bendy groaned once again but he moved closer toward Sammy and soon he heard him through the speakers.

"Sheep, sheep, sheep it's time for sleep, rest your head, it's time for bed." Sammy started and Bendy hated hearing that song so much. "In the morning you will wake, or in the morning you'll be dead."

"Who the hell is he talking too?" Bendy asked getting really frustrated.

"Here me Bendy! Arise from the darkness! Arise and claim my offering! Free me I beg you!" Sammy Lawrence shouted loudly in the speakers. "I summon you Ink Demon show your face and take this tender sheep!"

Bendy growled before smashing into the room Sammy was in looking right at him. "Sammy Who the hell are you trying to talk to?" He asked

Sammy Lawrence looked towards bendy like he was happy to see him.

"Sammy answer my question!" Bendy growled before getting closer.

Sammy turned towards him almost it a panic now he lifted his hand up. "NO! My lord! Stay back!"

Bendy looked confused before realizing something he grappled again. "Not even Sammy Lawrence can fucking understand me?! Great just great!" He snapped

"I am your prophet I am your-." Sammy continued on before Bendy finally had enough and grabbed him before slamming him against a wall.

The 'ink demon' groaned before his facial expression changed he grabbed his head and roared loudly then moved away into a wall. What is happening to me? He asked himself

Bendy groaned loudly finding himself in an ink filled room he groaned again as he came right out of the ink still holding his head before he looked ahead of him to see Henry but once again he ran from Bendy.

"Henry!!" Bendy cried out and ran after him, hoping to catch him before something bad happened to him.

Bendy was chasing Henry down the halls before he ran through a door then slammed shut in Bendy's face slamming into it and fell to the ground, Bendy groaned before looking at the door getting up and trying to open it. "Shit no!" he growled loudly

He tried for another few moments before sighing and head out of the area to think on what to do now.

Meanwhile Aurozia was looking in another area of the workshop looking for Henry having no luck she was about to turn around before hearing something she hit herself quickly before something came into her view and once it did she eyes narrowed and she growled lowly.

The 'cartoon devil' had come across her path once again he was alone this seemed like the perfect opportunity to attack the blasted demon but the feline remained hidden... she knew she was not strong enough to face him, even tho he looked like her Bendy there was not telling how powerful he really was.

Upon looking closer Aurozia could see that he was holding something in his right hand but was unable to see it clearly.

"Soon she said... well that can't happen fast enough apparently!!!!" He started in him normal voice

Aurozia moved back a little more into her hiding place.

"I have to get out of here... find Joey and kill that son of a bitch for everything he has done!" The demon stated again before moving towards an inky like wall. "He will pay... for everything he did to us..."

Aurozia was confused to that statement. Us? She asked herself

The demon lifted his right hand up looking at the object in hand and the feline got a better look at it and her eyes widened it was an ink heart. What is he doing with that? She asked herself

The demon sighed. "Please let this work..." he said before moving his left arm up and snapping his fingers.

Ink then surrounded the demon going around him fully before it disappeared and he was back in his normal form... the one that Toon Bendy ins trapped in, tre cartoon cat's eyes widened to seeing that. H-how? She asked herself

The demon looked towards the wall lowering his arms for a moment then lifting his left hand across himself and the ink moved away revealing a door, the demon then moved to it opened the door widely before closing it again.

Aurozia was in shock seeing all of this she knew a lot about the demon and his plan on her lover but never fully knew what was going on just now. I have to find Bendy... she said before running off.