IV. Oh, great. We're stuck.

Heartbeats beating loudly, Fang had to clench his right hand and prayed for self-control.

The situation seemed to be awkward after they have found out that they are both stuck on a small elevator fit for three persons.

He saw her pressing the elevator buttons near her, her annoyance increasing by any moment. "Haiiyaaaaaah!"

She started fanning herself using the folder on her hand. The gust went past by Fang as he silently inhaled her scent.

Oh aliens of the galaxies, grant me another strength to control myself on this great advantage.

"Dey!" He heard her voice calling at him back to consciousness.

He fluttered his eyes at her, "What?"

"Make yourself useful and use your powers to open this door!" She commanded, frustrated at their state.

But I don't wanna...

He maneuvered his glowing hands and commanded at his own power to comply. With a heavy grunt, he heard Ying silently cheering at him when she saw how her plan is working. "Keep it up, Spikehead!" However, as weird it may sound, the elevator suddenly shook a little more violently, making them bumped their heads to each other.

With the impact, Ying had to shake her head to regain her sight and yelped after she realized that her comrade covered his nose. She heard him groaning in pain, "I am sorry!"

The impact of their head lasted a second but being creepy as it may sound, the fruity scent of her soft hair tingled in his nostrils. He wasn't sure if the bleeding from his nose is due to the impact or he is just being pervy. Either way, if the latter is correct, at least he had found a perfect excuse to himself.

He saw her reaching out her small hands to his nose, clasping his hands that made him blushed violently. "Let me see,"

He pushed her small figure away from him, "No. I can handle this myself."

This made Ying annoyed that she pulled his loose coat closer to her. "Don't be a lady and let me check it!"

His surprised red eyes almost bulged out seeing how close her worried face is to his. Her blue orbs focused on how the bleeding had become worse, well, it is dripping out from his right hand.

He heard Ying's voice in a panic, "Oh no!" She patted her size pockets for a handkerchief and thankfully, there was one at her back pockets. "Take this!"

Fang shuddered at the thought of now inhaling her scent by that thing. "No." he declined, pretending to look disgusted. "I don't want to take filthy things from a Shrimp like you."

Ying look offended, "Excuse me?" She punched his stomach, "You should instead be thanking me for helping you. What a clear A**hole you are! Go bleed yourself to death then!" He heard her stomping away from him, clearly forgetting that they have been stuck inside the elevator not less than 150 seconds.

When Ying remembered that they are still trap, she retreated and slumped her back on the cold metallic walls. She gazed at his tall and hunched figure, blood still dripping slowly from his hands. She heard him muttering, "Shit. Shit. Shit. Shitty fucking hormones."

She threw herself a questioning look but decided to mind her business, tucking back her handkerchief, muttering. "No one's gonna weep on your funeral."