VI. The Incident

Warning: I tried to make a light 'steamy' chapter for grown ups Fang and Ying. Fear not for this isn't a 'you know thing'. This is a random chapter. Also, prepare to eat a lot of Donut Lobak Merah paired with tea!

Hearing her low and heavy breathing, her misty blue eyes locking into his red ones, her flushed cheeks and her messy black hair, he couldn't help but blush. She was reaching out to his damp face and rested her thumb on each of his now rosy cheeks. "Fang..." He couldn't help melt at her breathless voice.

"Yi-Ying?" He called, worried at her new expression.

He took a second to look beside and under him. They were exchanging a heated kiss on a couch, and his colleague's hair was not in its usual neat style. They were on a heated moment, not until she broke the thrill.

Her once misty eyes were replaced by a surprised look. She ultimately pushed him away from her as she ran a few steps away from his enchanted thoughts.

Ying never thought that this would happen and she blamed her stupid hormones silently. She frustratedly walked back and forth, covering her swollen lips. It was the moment she realized that Fang was still sitting on the couch, contemplating of what had happened.

She selfishly breathe in a panic expression, "It was just an accident, right?" She started biting her nails in wide eyes and panic.

Fang was staring on the metallic floor of his own spaceship, listening to her quiet curses which made him guilty. He blamed himself for being the one who kissed her first but damn, why wasn't she stopped him before the kiss deepened?

Ying's heart raced when his red eyes landed silently at her blue orbs. He silently asked, "Why... Didn't you stop me before... It happened?" That question made her mouth agape and she look at him like he was crazy, "Y-You... I mean, I- I wasn't in my proper thoughts..."

Feeling hurt at her obliviousness and innocence, he interrupted, "Forget it," he left the couch as he adjusted his misplaced collar but wasn't aware how his unruly hair was messier than usual. He walked past by Ying and never spoken to her again.

They both maintained their usual everyday life- doing missions together. But Fang was becoming colder than usual. Often times, Fang would still think about that 'incident'. He kept telling himself that it was only a dream, but the more he lied, the more it made him convinced that Ying 'probably' probably likes him too. With the way on how she shyly replied to his kiss, how her arms wrapped gently around his neck, how her hands loosened his tie on his collar, and how he got more turned on at her hand grabbing his hair.

Oh! Thinking about it made his mouth water and at the same time, stupid. And angry.

Usually he would like to tease her time after time but Ying was somehow thankful about the silent treatment he was giving her.

She would constantly pushed that thought aside and continued to maintain professionalism on his colleague. Even if she knew that this made Fang irritated. Ying was becoming aware of what she had felt during that incident and keep on scolding herself for being intoxicated by her Superior's sultry voice and calm actions. Now, she mentally took notes about controlling herself around the man. For Kokoci's Sake! She's aware that he is only teasing her!