A Carrot Once Said: Eat Me

"Hey, Fang. Do you know that you smell?"

Fang blushed at Ying's sudden comment that he anxiously put down his favorite red carrot donut. He stuttered, "A-are you trying to pick a fight, huh, you Shrimp!"

Ying winked at him and continued, "You smell of carrots that I sometimes wish I could be a bunny so that I could eat you. KABOOOOOOM!" Ying pretended prowling at him and then danced on her place as Gopal and Boboiboy chanted exhilarating cheers which teased Fang.

"Who's red just like his cold crimson eyes?" Boboiboy asked and pointed a thumbs up.

Gopal replied, pointing at Fang. "Mushroom Boooy!"

The boys and Ying hollered, their guffaws filling the room with Fang's embarrassment and Yaya's silence.

Yaya muttered, "Ying, I told you not to spend too much time with the boys. Your true colors are showing."

Ying reasoned, "I lost a bet to Boboiboy and Gopal yesterday. I'm just doing the 'dare' as I was told."

"I never thought that it would be this cheesy." Boboiboy commented, giving a knowing look to Fang and cackled.

"You know, I feel that it has a malicious intent behind. Right, Ying?" Gopal inferred.

"What? There is none! Cut the crap out, Gopal!" Ying defended.

"Oh, stop pretending! Everyone knows how much both of you are a couple of tsunderes!"

Ying hid her blush and stomped her feet, "I am not!Yayaa!" She ran towards Yaya and wanted her to comfort her, however Yaya continued sipping her tea and ignored her.

She was giving her a message, I told you to stop hanging out with the boys. They'll just tease you. Now suffer.

***
Sometime after that incident, Yaya and Ying were surprised why there was a big carrot mascot blocking their way.

With flustered cheeks and determined eyes, Fang said, "Ying! I have turned myself into a carrot, now you can eat me to your heart's content!" He offered himself, unafraid of everything but to make Ying happy.

The ladies tried to control their laughter and Ying commented, "Dude- is that your new style- from Mushroom Boy to Carrot Boy? BAHAHAHAA"

She gave herself a cackle she thought she might die later but she was surprised at Yaya's scream, "AH!"

They watch in horror as the mascot started running towards them. The startled ladies started fleeing on the scene with a chorus of yell.

Since Ying can run the fastest, he connected his shadow power on her heels making him run behind her trail.

The small girl screamed for help realizing Yaya wasn't beside her anymore, "YAYAAAAAAA!"

Fang throw his self on the frightened lady and they landed on the ground. He snickered at her figure under him.

The yellow clad lady started muttering Chinese prayers that might help ward off evil spirits with her eyes closed.

He called her in a singsong voice, "DarYIIIING, you said you'll eat me if I'm a carrot, right? Well, what're ya waiting for? I'm freeeeeee" he offered with too much gratitude, hugging her.

Ying tried pushing him away, "Dear God! If there is an evil spirit possessing in this poor soul- let him be free from petty and shame!"

Fang chuckled, "DarYING, If I am possessed by something it would be that I'm head-over-heels with you. This carrot is demanding you to eat me before I rot!" He pouted and offered her a kiss.

"Yayaaaaaaaaaaa! Help meeeeee!" She kicked aimlessly at the mascot, believing that this crazy guy isn't really Fang.

Bonus:

"Uhm, Captain Kaizo? We could start stopping Fang now?" Tanah said in a worried tone, smiling as he tried all his might to stop the lashing Yaya.

"Boboiboy! Unhand me this instant!" Yaya ordered.

"Honey, if you're always at Ying's side, Fang will miss the chance at proposing." Tanah said to his wife.

Gopal together with Captain Kaizo were grinning at the scene before them.

With a camera on his hand, he sighed proudly. "Pang looks cute in that carrot mascot. Good job on making him as a carrot. The boy seemed to have all the confidence in the world."

The Indian boy winked at Boboiboy as Yaya cleared her throat, "Wait- Fang is proposing?" The three men looked at her with grins as they gave her a thumbs up. This made Yaya excited and her previous feeling was forgotten. She clapped her hands in excitement, "Why didn't you say so?"

"YIIIIIIIIIIIING!"

"GYAAH! I SAID STOP!"

Fang's adored yell and Ying's scream for help mixed and echoed across the hallway.

Boboiboy sweat dropped, "Uhm, what if Commander Kokoci will see them in that state? Aren't you worried, Captain Kaizo?"

An ominous laughter from Kaizo made Gopal, Yaya and Boboiboy to have goosebumps. "If that stubborn lady will reject my little brother this time again, I already told Fang to do whatever he wants. This time I'll be covering for him." Kaizo's laughter lingered as he muttered, "Isn't it cute to have a mini Pang that runs around and calls me 'Uncle Kaizo'?"

Hearing that, Boboiboy throw his self on his now angry wife with pleading tears, "Honey, calm down. It's not good for our baby."

Yaya cracked her knuckles, ready to beat Kaizo, "I don't support shotgun wedding in my vocabulary."

-----------------------------------------

Reactions in a nutshell:

Boboiboy:   ಥ_ಥ *Huneeh, nuuuu*
Yaya:           (҂⌣̀_⌣́) *leme go, huneeh*
Gopal:         (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) *pervert look*
Kaizo:         ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ *fan boy*

Fang:           ( ˘ ³˘)♥(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ *xoxoxo*
Ying:            \(;´□`)/  *yamete, fang-kun*

Author:        (◎_◎;) *yare yare*