IX. Well, F*

Paying a visit on his home planet, Fang silently smiled at Ying who was with her mother-in-law and his sister-in-law (Kaizo's wife) having an early morning walk on the distant garden.

"It seems like your eyes are stuck with your wife, as usual." A quiet familiar voice startled him.

"B-Brother!" He fixed his self and gave him nod.

Kaizo looked at the distant females on the garden, his arms crossed. Fang noticed him giving a small smile and when he look at for the culprit, it made him smile too. "So you're gonna be having you're fourth child soon, brother?"

The older and quiet man chuckled in reply. "Yes. My fourth princess,"

Fang was blinking in surprise, "Whoa!" he gave him a playful nudge, "I can't believe you!"

They ended up laughing making Fang wish to never stop. It has been a long time they laugh something like this. The younger brother sighed, pouting, "I wish Ying and I could have one soon."

Kaizo started to walk away from him after he signalled to follow him. Fang complied and they walk side by side to each other in the usual quiet atmosphere.

"Where are your other baby girls, Brother?"

"Father is keeping a watch to them, sleeping." Kaizo replied, his head beckoning to the other side. He added, "You look stressed. Are you okay?"

Fang gave a sigh but pretended to give him an I'm okay look. "I'm fine. It's just..." His look darkened, "I'm worried for Ying."

"Why? Is something wrong with the both of you again?"

"I don't know... But lately, Ying had been acting weird." They continued crossing to another alley. "She constantly wake up in the middle of the night, asking or demanding me to give her some weird foods. But what I'm more worried is that she is becoming addicted to my Red Carrot Donuts. She doesn't like them, but now she do! And she's eating them more than I do!"

Kaizo gave him a chuckle, smacking his head. "You're too dense!" He called to someone behind Fang, "You heard it, Father?"

His father was also chuckling which made Fang pouted in annoyance. He crossed his arms. "Tss. Whatever."

Kaizo asked him a question which made him blush, "How often did you do it in your two years of marriage?"

"W-well! Ying and I agreed to do it three times in a month. Sometimes she forgets about it, but I always let her know because you know," he was blushing. "Sometimes when we do separate missions, we do it after." He heard deep controlled chuckles, "W-what's wrong? We're just planning everything okay!"

The silent chuckles have become laughs to which Fang felt helpless.

It was his father's turn to ask, "When was the last time you made love?"

He tried to remember, fingers adjusting his purple spectacle, "Uhm, I'm not sure... Probably three or four months ago? She became cold and she just wanted to eat and eat."

They burst out from laughing again making him question them, "What's wrong with the both of you?!" He was flaring in annoyance.

Kaizo returned his question, "What's wrong with you?"