VII. What Is This?

Her head was hanging low as she tried so hard to calm her heartbeats and her cheeks to not to feel flushed. Knowing the towering figure close to her seemed to observe everything about her.

"It's only the two of us here, Ying. I hope you know what I mean." She looked up and saw his serious facade.

She felt nervous and confused. "I- Is there anything wrong about that? Are we hiding from something?"

She saw Fang giving a small smile and she jolted when his touch landed softly on her cheeks. "Ey, Shrimp. Are you pretending to be dense?"

She doesn't like the idea of him being close to her, much as even touching her. She hated why sometimes he makes her feel nervous and confused. She threw him scrunching brows, "Get your filthy hands off me, Spikehead."

"And where should I put them, hmm?" His fingers landed on one of her pigtails. "You know... It made me wonder what would you look like if you let your hair down sometimes just for me."

She gulped the nervousness inside her and averted her face when he inched his. It was then she realized that her back was slumped on the cold metallic walls and the area they were in was so quiet. Inside, she was starting to get anxious at how he was treating her. He was usually cold and arrogant but today seems to be like the other rare days when his aura would seem to radiate... warmth and perversion. And she hated feeling that.

"Fang. If you won't stop, I will report you to the Admiral and Captain Kokoci." She bravely faced his teasing face, which was a few millimeters from hers, "I will report you to Captain Kaizo. I will report you to your very own brother."

"Oh, he knows it already, my dear. He even supported me."

She tried to push him away from her but he resisted her force. "Aww. Touché. I understand that you can't resist me, my dear."

"Excuse me. Get a hold of yourself."

"Come on. I know you like me too."

"Fang. Please."

"Just say it."

"... Don't make me start a fight with you." She hissed, clearly annoyed at the passing second. They stared at each other for a moment until Ying decide to break it with an annoyed groan.

Fang chuckled. "Awww, Ying. Did anyone told you how beautiful you are?"

"My mom." She averted her eyes and crossed her arms.

"I have to agree. I just couldn't get a hold of myself sometimes."

"Fang. Your jokes are getting out of hand. Can you please let me go? I have better things to do."

"Don't be cold to me, Ying when I decide to show you my love."

She snorted, "Excuse me? Can you even hear yourself?"

Fang gave her a grin, "I'm confused why you are stupid yet smart."

The Chinese woman started praying to extend her patience. "Okay. Can you tell me now because I don't have any slightest idea what you wanted to say." She sighed and looked at his red eyes.

They changed into something she can't make out. She was shocked when Fang's raven hair brushed on her neck. "Ying... I couldn't stand looking at you talking to other guys."

She tried pushing him away from her, "What the heck, man!"

Fang bravely snacked his long arms on her tiny waist for the first time he wanted to die. He heard Ying gasped. "I am jealous when you give other men your smiles and laugh. They're supposed to be mine. I... Wanted them to be only mine."