chapter 1: preparation

Lisa's POV

"lisa listen carefully, I know this will be hard as hell. No matter what happen, you have to go with Marco" My mom said while nervously handling me an envelope. I dont know who is marco, what's inside's the envelope and as well as what's happening, because my mom and dad are seems so in hurry.

I am just sitting here in our couch, while confusedly watching my parents. I saw dad walks towards me, and kneel down "baby? Sorry if I cannot grant my promise anymore" he said while tearing up. I teared up as well, I dont know what they are talking about "dad? What is this all about? Can you tell me?" I asked with a crack voice.

BANG

BANG

I jumped in shock as I was startled by a sudden sound

It made me closed my eyes but I immediately opened it again. And I saw my dad fell down into the ground that was filled with blood in his back.

I got shocked and was shaking. I cannot even uttered a word. I looked up because I saw a person behind dad's back. "prime minister" I said nervously, he smiled at me and smiked.

I saw my mom runs towards me but something hits my side. I looked at it and I saw a knife, I was stabbed!!

And it turns my vision into dark.

----------------------

"lisa" someone shouted that makes me woke up.

I looked at the person and I saw Rosé, she's a daughter of Mr. Marco. Mr. Marco, is the one who saves my life 15 years ago. I was just 10 years old when my parents died in front of me. Actually it was just my dad that I saw who was shoot because I was stabbed and was left unconscious, I dont know what happened to my mother because Mr. Marco told me that my mother was not found there when we were in the hospital.

"hey are you dreaming of it again?" rosè said that makes me turned back into the reality. I was really deep thinking now.

I frowned "yes! And I hate it!" I said while my tears fell down.

Rosè moved closer to me and lay her head on my chest "dont worry lisa Im always here." rosè said with a crack voice I know she is crying too.

"hey cry baby, dont cry you might get ugly"  I said teasingly that makes rosè raised up again and glared at me. "stop lisa, Im serious!" rosè said seriously.

I laugh and I wiped her tears. "you are ugly already" I said teasingly.

She slapped me slightly. "are you describing yourself?!" she uttered with a glare.

Knock knock

Someone knocks at the door that made us look unto it "get inside" I said.

The door opened and I saw Mr. Marco "ladies, you get down already and have your breakfast both" he said and smiled at us.

"okay dad!" I said. Yeah you heard it. Im calling him dad, it was just since he told me that he will be adopting me. Mr. Marco is really good, he is really a good father to rosè and so as with me. He is really doing everything for the both of us. He is a famous master chief, her wife the mother of rosè already passed away with breast cancer 17 years ago.

"com'on lisa" rosè said as she grabbed me to get off already.

--------------

*while eating*

"your cook is always the best dad" I said as I munched the food. Dad looked at me and laugh "I know dear, because I really have to make it delicious for both of you." he answered