chapter 3: text message

Lisa's POV

This place is not quite small, infact I cannot occupy the space well enough.

I just came here to settle my things but later, I will go to the prime minister's place. I will start my plan a head before its too late. You'll regret for killing my parents.

----------------

@ PM Kim's Place.

I was just sitting in my car and my hand form into feast as I saw the prime minister coming out from a big door with a woman besides him "perfect timing" I mumbled. I cannot really see the woman totally because she is wearing a hat and a mask. Only the prime minister I can really recognized, even though I am a meters away from them , because every inch of him was already captured in my mind since he killed my dad infront of me and so as my mother.

Prime Minister Kim's POV

I let my wife entered into the car first.

I was about to enter too, but I saw someone standing outside the gate wearing a black hoddie jacket, black pants, black mask, and a black cap

I cannot recognized who is it because it was too covered up by the hood and the cap. She is probably a girl, because she has a long blonde hair.

I just ignored her, instead I just get into the car.

"lets go" I said to the driver as I closed the car's door.

We just get off in the gate and was a already a meters away from the mansion but we got all startled , when the driver step the break so hard.

I looked at the way and I saw a girl smiling evily. It's the black hoodie girl. She gets something and it was a paper with a note:

Get your ass off mr. prime minister.

My eyes gets widened "who the fuck is her?" I exclaimed. My wife started to panicked. "who is that?" she panickly said

"calm down honey" I said as I try to make my wife calm down because she might get attack by her illness again.

I looked at the girl again and she tears off the paper. I dont know what is her motive. I cant think of another way to get rid with her but to: "bump her" I said to the driver and so he did. But the girl rolled up to the cars roofs and was gone out of nowhere.

"where the hell did she go?" I shouted

"she is on our top sir." the driver said.

"then speed up the car" I exclaimed.

The driver speeded the car but still I cannot see any marks from that girl.

"stop the car" I said and so he did. I get off the car and looked around but still no marks from her. So I just decided to just get back inside.

"My honor, Its a great pleasure to meet you Mr. Kim" a voice that makes me stops as I was about to get back inside. I looked back and I saw the girl with a gun pointing at me. I slowly put my hands up.

"what do you want from me?" I calmly asked.

"I want you to pay your debt" She directly answered.

"is that your wife?" she added. I just cant utter a word now.

Ring ring

My phone ring, but I dont have plan to answer it. It was just on my pocket

"can I answer it?" the girl asked. I was just freezing and my knees are really shaking now.

"Your honor, this is a hold up, gimme your phone? Or else I will shoot your wife"

"no!" I exclaimed.