chapter 22: potential lover

Eun Jung's POV

Why do I felt like I know Ji eun for a long time or wait, she just remind me of someone. I just think so.

---------------

Jennie's POV

"Hey baby! How are you?" I uttered touching my tummy.

My tears fell down as I missed lisa so much.

"Yeobo?? We're gonna have a baby soon. Why did you left all of a sudden?" I whispered to myself as I cant help crying.

"I promise to take care of our baby" I said trying to catch my breath

Knock knock.

I wiped my tears and headed to the door to open it

"Mr. Marco?" I said as I open the door and saw him.

"Jennie lets talk"he said and went inside my office.

"Lisa isn't dead" he said that made me jumped out into shocked.

"What?! Did ya find her?"

"Not yet Jennie. Her life is in danger. I need to find out whose behind here" he said.

"Mr. Marco you mean someone harmed her?" I asked.

"Exactly. The investigation said it was an accident. But I guess someone manipulate the story"

"The fuck!! Whoever it is. I will drag him or her to hell!!"I said forming a feast on my hand.

Mr. Marco held my hand trying to make me relax.

"Jennie dont be so stressful about this I will take care of this I'll promise you. You need to take care of yourself and the baby."

"Mr. marco? I just dont know what to do. We're sisters and we're having a baby" I said almost tearing up but my phone rangs.

"Excuse me" I said as I get my phone and answered it.

J: hello rosie

R: jennie how are you? Did you eat already? Dont skip your meal unnie. It might be dangerous to your baby

Hows so sweet

J: yes sweetie. Dont worry. Im taking good care of myself.

--------------
Eun Jung's POV

Its been a while since Im just here outside her door staring at her.