chapter 7: news

Lisa's POV

"where are you going again?" rosè asked as I was about to leave seulgi's apartment.

I face her and fixed my hair "Im moving to a condo unit. How about you? Are you just going to live together with seulgi?" I asked teasingly.

She cross her arms and raise her eye brow "actually Im going with you"

Not a surprise. I know she will go with me.

"then you must prepare everything now, I'll just fixed my car" I said and leave immediately.

------------

"hows dad?" I asked rosè while driving.

"he is busy managing our business" she answered while using her phone.

"did he know that you went here?"I asked.

"yup"

"how did you know that I am here?"

"because dad told me" she answered. I got confused, how did dad know that I am here.

Rosè suddenly jumped out in shocked, covering her mouth..

I looked at her weirdly "how come?" I asked

Rosè turned back and doing something "rosè" I mumbled.

"yup?" she said and look at me, but averted her eyes immediately.

"you are acting weird" I mumbled.

"ahm my head, is aching" she said while massaging her head.

"what? Oh I should speed up my car so that you can rest there already" I said and speed up the car.

---------------

"just wait here" I said as we arived and I parked the car

"I'll just going to check everything there before anything else"

Rosè just nodded and I go immediately.

--------------

"Lisa?" a voice from my back as I am facing my unit's door.

I turn back and surprisely I saw jisoo.

"are you moving next door?" she asked shockingly.

"obviously jisoo" I bitterly said and turned back to open my door.

"Oh my gosh I miss you! I knew it we would meet again" she said as she hugs me tight.

I removed her hug and face her again "forget about what happen between us" I said bitterly and enter the door totally.

Wow!!! I cant believe she is my neighbor.

I suddenly remember that rosè is still there, so I start to fixed everything.
----------------

"does your head still hurt?" I asked rosè as I opened my car in rosè side.

"a little bit" she said.

I move closer to her, extending my arms to lift her. "lisa no need, I can manage" she refused.

I paused for a while and stared at her. She is still my beautiful sister that I love. But its more different now, because jennie is occupying my heart too."rosè, just let me" I uttered and carry her.

I can see how people stared at us and even rosè she is obviously feeling awkward.

"dont mind them" I mumbled.

As we went out the elevator I saw Jisoo infront of my door.

"ow who is she? Is she's your girlfriend? Lifting like a princess? Daebak*clap hands*" jisoo said annoyingly