Ditch Day

I am currently sitting at the kitchen table in the Thunderman house enjoying some cereal with Max

I am currently sitting at the kitchen table in the Thunderman house enjoying some cereal with Max. I'm staying the night at the Thunderman's for a few days because my parents are out of town for some kind of construction convention for my dad. Whatever, I'm not going to question it if it means that I get to spend time with Phoebe and Max. Especially Max.

"Your waffles are ready, honey," Barb told Hank, walking over to the waffle maker.

Hank rubbed his hands together in anticipation and smiled at the thought of having a waffle for breakfast, but his smile faded when Barb sneezed on his waffle. "You know what, I'll just have a banana."

I looked over at Max in shock, causing him to look at me in confusion. "I think this is the first time I've seen your dad willingly eat healthy." Max chuckled at me in amusement and went back to eating his cereal.

"Come on. It's still good," She reassured him before sneezing on it again. She then pulled a tissue out of her pocket and started blowing her nose. "I'm so sorry. I think I'm coming down with a cold."

"Morning guys," Phoebe said happily as she walked into the kitchen.

Right after she said this we heard a someone fart. We all scrunched our noses in disgust and looked between each other to see who did it, but nobody was fessing up.

"Phoebe," Max said in disgust.

"That wasn't me," She told all of us, before the noise came again.

"Okay, now your just gross," He said as he sat his cereal down.

"I told you it wasn't- Max, did you change my ringtone," She questioned him in annoyance before pulling out her phone and it farting again.

"Why are you asking when you know it's true? Also, I helped," I informed her with a shrug.

"I upgraded your smartphone to a fartphone," Max chuckled out.

"You can thank us later," I told her before giving Max a high five.

"How did you help him," She questioned me in confusion.

"Well, you remember last night when I asked you if I could borrow your phone to call my parents because mine was dead," I questioned her.

"Yeah...," She trailed off.

"Yeah, no my phone wasn't dead. I just got your phone so Max could change the ringtone then gave it back to you," I told her with a smile.

"Best and cutest partner in crime ever," Max chuckled out.

"Don't let Colosso hear you say that," I warned him while I continued eating.

"Well, how about instead of thanking you later I thank you now," She smirked at Max before using her telekinesis to take Hank's banana and throw it in Max's face.

The peel covered Max's face while the actual banana got caught in his mouth. I chuckled in amusement and reached over to take the peel off of his face. He stared at me with the banana in his mouth before he reached up and pulled it out of his mouth, but not without taking a bite.