Going Wonkers

I walked up the Thunderman's front yard and up to the front door to see Cole and Phoebe standing there together

I walked up the Thunderman's front yard and up to the front door to see Cole and Phoebe standing there together. I stopped in my tracks and stared awkwardly as the two of them had their conversation until Phoebe looked passed Cole and over at me.

"Hey, Mia. Whatcha doin," She questioned me.

"I feel like I'm interrupting something, and I didn't want to ruin it by walking past you into the house," I explained awkwardly.

Phoebe laughed at me and rolled her eyes before gesturing for me to walk past them. "Get in the house."

"Okay. Hi, Cole," I greeted him, walking to the door.

"Hey, Mia," He greeted me back.

I reached the door and twisted the knob before pushing against the door. The door didn't budge so I tried again. After my second try, I cleared my throat awkwardly again and looked over at Phoebe.

"It's locked," I said, smiling over at her.

Phoebe reached into her backpack and dug her house keys out before handing them to me.

"Thanks, Pheebs," I thanked her before unlocking the door and walking in.

I closed the door behind me and placed my backpack down on the floor before moving back to the front door and placing my ear on it to listen to the two of them talk.

"What are you doing, Mia," Max questioned me curiously.

"Sh," I shushed him loudly and waved at him to stop before placing my ear back against the door. I listened to Phoebe began to do her word vomit thing and sighed at her while rolling my eyes. "Wrap it up, Phoebe." I listened as Cole told her he was leaving and that he would see her later and Phoebe began telling him the exact time till he would see her. "Oh, Phoebe," I groaned out in pain for her.

When Cole walked away, I opened the front door of the house back up and stepped out next to her to watch him leave. Phoebe smiled happily before bragging to me.

"And that's how you talk to a boy."

"Is it," I questioned her, looking over at her unimpressed.

"Shut up, Mia," She told me before looking down at the rose Cole gave her.

Phoebe sighed happily and looked down at it, only for her heat breath to act up when she sighed and the rose to burn up. Phoebe dropped the rose and blew on her finger because of how hot it was. I furrowed my brows in confusion and watched her bend down to pick the flower up from the ground. She held it in her hands and looked down at it in confusion before glancing over at me briefly.

"How did that happen?"

I shrugged at her and walked back into the house, her following after me. I walked down the stairs as Phoebe kept staring at her rose in confusion. I looked behind me at her until Max spoke up from across the room.