Weekend Guest

I walked in the front door of the Thunderman house to see Billy standing with an apple on his head and Nora standing across from him on the other side of the room

I walked in the front door of the Thunderman house to see Billy standing with an apple on his head and Nora standing across from him on the other side of the room. I saw her eyes start to glow for her laser eyes and gasped in shock.

"No, no, no, no, no," I shouted, running over to Nora and blocking her eyes.

"Hey, Mia, what the heck," She whined out.

"You are not going to laser an apple off of your brothers head," I scolded her.

"Wow, maybe we should have you over more often, Mia," Barb said as she walked into the room and took the apple off of the top of Billy's head.

"But he likes it. Right, Billy," Nora questioned him.

"I kinda do," He said in agreement.

"Billy," I shouted at him in shock.

All he did was shrug at me before we heard someone running down the stairs. We all four looked over to see Max running down the stairs with the fly trap Phoebe is taking care of for the weekend and said girl chasing after him. She caught up to him and used her freeze breath on him before taking the plant out of his hands with a smile.

"Thank you," She smiled before melting him.

Max shook himself a bit before looking over at his sister in annoyance. "This isn't over, Phoebe. I will feed that plant." Phoebe only ignored his statement with a smile and walked over to stand next to me. I smiled back at her, but my smile fell when Max walked up next to me and saw his dad carrying a suit. "Whoa, dad's fancy black suit. Who died?"

I slapped Max's shoulder and gave him a scolding look. "Max, that's mean. You shouldn't joke about stuff like that.

"Your mother's old uncle, Wilfred," Hank informed Max seriously.

"And that's why," I said, gesturing towards Hank.

"Awkward," Max said while looking down, not knowing that someone actually died.

"Remember, we're going to Metroburg for his will reading," Barb reminded the two of them.

"After a long life fighting crime as the All American Blob, he's leaving your mother his "greatest treasure," and we have to see what it is," Hank said with a smile.

"I mean, not that it matters. No amount of money could replace him," Barb reminded him sadly.

"Unless it's his ginormous yacht," Hank said excitedly with his fingers crossed.

"Hank, that's insensitive," Barb said as she slapped his chest. Hank was silent and looked down at the ground. "We want the ginormous mansion," She said excitedly soon after with a smile.

"You are terrible. Now I'm worried for if my mom or dad die," I sighed out as I shook my head at them in disappointment.

"Yeah, which stage of grief is this," Phoebe questioned the two of them curiously.