Restaurant Crashers

"Good morning my amazing, cute, boyfriend," I sighed out happily as I leaned down to kiss Max on the cheek

Max looked up from his cereal at me and frowned. "You missed."

I rolled my eyes at him and shook my head. "I didn't miss. I'm just not going to kiss you while you're eating breakfast. And thank you for the nice good morning greeting," I told him sarcastically as I grabbed the orange juice from the fridge and poured myself a glass.

"You want me to say another good morning greeting to you? I already texted you "good morning beautiful" before you came over," Max said tiredly. I looked over at him in offense and disbelief, causing him to recover. "W-what I meant to say is, good morning my adorable, beautiful, girlfriend. Would you like me to have my mom make you some muffins, muffin?"

I stood in thought for a moment before walking over and sitting next to him at the table. "Hm, I wouldn't mind some muffins. However, it's your parent's anniversary, and don't ever call me that nickname ever again."

"Alright, will do," Max nodded at me with a smirk before grabbing the kitchen chair I was sitting in and pulling me closer to him.

I rolled my eyes and continued drinking my juice while he leaned back and ate his cereal. The two of us sat in silence together for a moment before Phoebe and Hank came walking into the kitchen from the back door.

"Hey, guys," Max said in greeting.

"I'll never tell. Stop asking. I've already said too much," Phoebe told the two of us quickly before rushing out of the kitchen.

I looked over at Max in confusion before the two of us looked over at Hank who was looking at Phoebe in disbelief. We sat in silence for a minute before I shrugged and grabbed my cup of juice.

"Eh, I'm not worried about it. She'll end up telling me later," I said before taking a sip.

******************************************************************************

Max and I are sitting on the couch watching a new cartoon with Nora and Billy. Max had his arm around me, allowing me to snuggle into his side a little more and rest my head on his shoulder while Nora sits on the other side of him. The two of us have a bowl of popcorn in between us to munch on, even though half of it will end up on the couch or the floor because of us throwing it at each other. The three of us are watching the cartoon with furrowed brows, not really enjoying ourselves very much.

"This cartoon doesn't even make any sense," Nora said with obvious annoyance, causing Max and me to nod with her in agreement.

"Does anyone over two even find this funny," Max said in the same tone as Nora.

The three of us look over to our right to see Billy on the other side of the couch dying of laughter at the show. We watched him for a few seconds before I spoke up.