Chapter 1: New Lives

The next day, Goku woke up to see Jiren still sleeping next to him, 'So it wasn't a dream after all!'

Goku smiled as he slowly shook the alien up, "Hey Jiren. Wake up." Jiren groaned in protest as he rubbed his eyes. Goku grinned in amusement and he began to stand up until he felt something fuzzy touching his leg. The silver-haired Saiyan looked over only to see a brown fuzzy tail. Goku almost yelped in surprise but kept it to himself as he simply said, "Jiren! Look at this!"

Jiren reluctantly turned to see the brown tail flailing about, to which he raised his brow in curiosity, "What is that?"

"It's my tail!" Goku exclaimed, "I think I remember Vegeta saying that if a Saiyan's tail is cut off, it can only be grown back once he or she discovers their true mate."

"So Vegeta didn't find his true mate?" Jiren asked Goku shook his head, "Nah! He did! But he cut it off since there was no use for it except for transforming into an Oozaru."

Jiren smiled as he petted Goku's tail, making the Saiyan purr like a kitten in response, "It's good to know I'm your true mate." Goku smiled back as he kissed Jiren passionately, the latter returning the gesture. Goku pulled away and then cuddled Jiren, "Good morning, Jiren."

"Good morning to you too, Goku."

They both then pulled away and stood up and went back to the house. They grabbed the next batch of food Chichi sent to them and dug in.

"Hey Jiren." said Goku with food in his mouth, "We still gotta tell the others about us."

"They can wait." Jiren replied, "Are there any special events coming up?" Goku swallowed and put a hand to his chin, "Well, there is Bulma's birthday celebration tomorrow! Hehe!" Jiren smiled, "We can wait until tomorrow."

Goku stood up and grinned, "I'm gonna take a walk around the forest, you coming?" Jiren nodded as they both finished their food, went into their fighting clothes, and headed outside for a quick stroll.

-Capsule Corp-

"Did you really let Marcarita bring Jiren here?" asked Bulma, to which Whis nodded, not disclosing why he let her bring the Pride Trooper here.

Krillin sighed, "Well, it can't be that bad, after all, he is staying with Goku, he is full of surprises."

18 turned to Bulma, "Speaking of surprises, Bulma! You planning another great bash?"

Bulma nodded as she clasped her hands together, "Yup! Full of yummy treats for everyone to enjoy! We can also bring Jiren here too! I mean, it's only right for us to do so!" Bulma grinned, as the rest of the Z-Fighters nodded, "Anyway, it's just gonna be at the balcony. I don't feel like doing it on a cruise ship."

"Hahaha! That's true!" laughed a seventeen-year-old Trunks, "Remember when Lord Beerus first came?" Bulma smacked her son upside the head in anger.

"Oh, shut up Trunks!" Bulma yelled, then a thought hit Bulma, "Wait a second, Whis, why did Marcarita send Jiren to Goku's house when we could've all greeted him?"

Whis simply replied, "Marcarita thought it best to send Jiren to the one who managed to go toe-to-toe with him in the Tournament of Power." it was definitely a white lie that Whis was happy to use until Goku and Jiren had decided to tell everyone about them.

"Okay! I'll send a letter to Jiren about the party, I know how bad Goku is when it comes to e-mails."

-Goku's Residence-

Goku and Jiren had just come back from their walk around the forest and were about to begin sparring when suddenly a postman walked up to them.

"E-Excuse me, sir! Are you Mr Jiren?" Goku pointed to Jiren.