Chapter1

[heyyy guys!! It's actually my first attempt and I'd really appreciate your likes and comments! Also, there'd be many grammatical errors.. Please please forgive me for that and enjoy the story!! I love you guys already ]

************

"Eddie! Look, I don't want you to bring any random boy in our apartment. Trust me it pisses me off. I think we decided this mutually. Right?" I yelled at my best friend cum room mate, who is right now pissing me off with her desperate nature. This is the sixth time she brought someone she doesn't really know. I cannot really understand her! Why can't she be with one guy at a time. Gosh! It's disgusting. It's not like I am jealous of her or something but I feel that this way she won't be able feel the emotional side of herself. It cannot be sex all the time without the involvement of heart. God! We live together but we have nothing in common. Well! Except our college ofcourse and our love for economics. Eddie was brilliant at school and also pretty, much popular specially among boys. My little brunette is a perfect package and there is no doubt that she is the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. The perfect lips, perfect eyes, perfect legs and perfect bust. No wonder why all boys of our class were after her. Now we are here at LSE for our masters in economics. I know that sounds so nerdy but yea this is our passion. I am sure Eddie would make one hell of an economist. She is so brilliant.

"Alright Nats! Calm down. I understand! And, umm okay, I am sorry. I won't do this again. You know I love you. Right?" She smiles and that makes my heart melt. She is my best friend and is aware of all kinds of tricks to cool me down.

"Okay!" I say calmly fully aware of the fact that she won't stop. I bite my lip and head back to my room.

It's late and I have an interview tomorrow. So I need to sleep sound to look a bit presentable. I cannot let go of this job because unlike Eddie I don't have enough wealth to support my education. Also, a job at this company would help me a lot in blossoming myself in the corporate world. I hope they'll take me. With that, I turn off the table lamp and sleep.

***

"Natieee!!! Waaaake up! It's almost 7. You'll miss your interviews. Waake up idiot!!" I hear Eddie shouting. I turn towards the source of the voice, rubbing my eyes. I took a glance at her. Ah! She is actually giving me a look. Wait! A devilish a look. My little demon Eddie! I can really imagine her with two horns, loads of make up and blackest possible kohl. The thought makes me giggle and she narrows her eyes.

"What? Ain't you late?" She states.

I glance up at the wall clock. Shit! It's 7 already. My interview starts at 8.30. I should really be out now. I run to the bathroom and BAMNNM! "The fucking door" I curse the bathroom door which I bumped into. Wow! What a start to the day. I say it to myself .

Hurriedly, I wash myself, wear a simple white blouse and a blue cardigan, my favourite black skinny jeans and flat bellies. After applying a bit if gloss and kohl, I shoot out noticing Eddie still in her nightdress. With a quick goodbye, I grab my keys and head straight to the car.

It did not take more than 45 minutes to reach the destination. I park my car in an isolated place because I cannot really find the parking lot. As it is, I am late so I did not bother and walked inside the building. Admiring it's great architecture, I wish If I could become someone richer than the owner of the company, I am about to interview . I sigh.

A sweet, young lady asks my purpose of the visit.

"I am here for the interview. Umm. Natalie Evans... " I answer her politely.

"Oh! I see. I am Itisha. Yes. The interview will start within fifteen minutes. I'd appreciate if you'll sit and wait for your turn." She says.

"Okay. Thank you Itisha. But where do I go?" I ask her nervously.