Chapter5

[Ssup guys?! Please don't be a ghost reader. Comment and vote. :D

And also, I'd like you guys to tell me who you imagine as the characters of the story. All your suggestions are invited.

Love you all so much. xx]

******

"Sit down Miss Evans." He said with a rush, taking off his hand immediately from my shoulder on hearing the knock on the door of his office.

Hurriedly, I take a seat, the one exactly opposite to the chair of Dr. Cavill. Inside, I'm agitated by the one who ruined our moment but outside I tried to gather my wits to sit content and satisfied.

The person knocking the door, entered the office and along with him came a few more students. One of them was a very handsome boy, pretty much fair, sharp features and a very masculine body. He was hot but not like Cavill. Ofcourse!

"Alright. Everyone here?" Dr. Cavill said.

"Yes sir. I think. I am not sure about this beautiful lady though" the hot boy said eyeing me and his lips forming a huge smirk. Oh he's wearing a lip ring as well. That's weird. You usually do not notice people majoring in economics and wearing lip rings.

"Ah! Yes. She is Miss Natalie Evans . She's a part of our project too" Dr. Cavill announced, specifically to the hot boy I suppose. All eyes landed on me. I said nothing and kept my eyes down to avoid the embarrassment. Oh god! Why m I so shy?

Dr. Cavill took an hour to explain the main purpose and the subject of the research. He also informed us the advantages associated with the project we were about to begin.

There were total 8 students that Dr. Cavill selected and in order to make it as a team he asked us to introduce ourselves. There were at least 6 students from the senior year and two, including me were from the first year. The other student from the first year is a girl named Becca. She seemed a nice girl. Some of my seniors in my team were nice too except the hot boy. His name is Micheal. Kristen, one of my senior who I really don't know and is known to be the hottest girl in the campus, is his girlfriend. Great! Hot boy dating a hot girl. That's how it should be.

However, Micheal was not entirely sweet. I could sense something nasty behind his green eyes. But i chose to ignore.

The introductions and discussions were done and our professor ordered us to leave for our respective classes. I was with Becca following her to exit the door. Just then, Dr. Cavill called my name.

Again?? What is it with him? Now this time I should behave. I must control my urge of getting anywhere near to him.

"Yes sir?" I asked. I was a bit nervous yet a little more confident than the last time.

He lifted his eyes and said "Please take these papers with you and distribute them to the team in our next meeting." His tone was much formal and clipped.

Oh!

I took a step forward and extended my arm to grab the papers he just asked me to take. They were still in his hand.

On noticing my hand, he raised his hand, offering me the papers. Accidentally, our fingers touched.. Even though it was a for a fraction of second but it was enough to send shivers all over my body. Goosebumps grew on my skin and I couldn't do anything but gasp.

I definitely noticed cavill's eyes on me.

"Enough! I just cannot hold back anymore Natalie. " he said in a very high voice and stood up abruptly.

"Sir?" I said nervously, looking directly into his eyes.

I am confused now.

"Enough of your sir" he whispered in an agitated tone, banging the desk with his fist.