Chapter3

[hey guys! I know there will be many mistakes and I really appreciate your corrections. Thank you so much guys. Please don't forget to comment and vote.]

*******

"Yes sir?" I ask him looking down. I am really nervous.. Really really nervous. I just kept my eyes on the ground until he begin talking.

"So Miss Evans." He started "Were you listening me at all?" He asked giving me a look. His green eyes were so captivating that paralysed me. He sat down calmly on his chair and started rubbing his chin. I gape at him not realising I really was.

"Don't stare." He said with a smirk.

"Sorry" but I couldn't take my eyes off him though.

"Answer my question Natalie" his voice was low and husky.

Did he just say my name?

"Ques.. Oh . Yes sir.. I was listening you. You mean during the lecture. Right?" I ask him . I am confused. I did not know what else to say. I am so timid right now.

"Bullshit!" He says amusingly.

"You were in your own world Miss Evans" he states.

Oh we are back to Miss Evans now.

"No. That's not true at all." I fire back.

I liked the way his tongue rolled at my name but now we are back to Miss Evans.

"Really!?" He stands up and takes a few steps towards me. I looked down . What is he doing?

When we were almost face to face, he cups my chin so that my eyes could meet his. Oh his green eyes again! Why is he so handsome?

I've never been so desperate in these 21 years but now I wonder what's happening to me. This man has done some black magic on me. He's my professor for god's sake.

"Wha..what are you doing?" I ask him rather shakily. What is this man doing to me.

"Miss Evans. You are a bad liar" he hissed through teeths.

Is he in a bad mood now? What is he? Is he really a human? How can he switch moods so fast? Oh god!

I made no move and ofcourse did not reply. I just looked at him with a blank expression.

I don't know what was going on with me at that moment but being alone with him made me nervous, not sure of myself what to do or what to say. I've never been so unsure of myself. I have to move away from him. I cannot deal with his presence specially when he's so near. It's difficult to breath when I know I want to touch him. His jawline, his cheeks everything.

Suddenly reality hit me. He's my professor. That's it.

"Sir. If you don't mind, I have a class to attend." I state not looking at him deliberately.

I can sense him moving away. I look at him and to my surprise he was staring me with his googly eyes.

"Yea you should leave. But be careful. I don't like when my students are not attentive specially when I am talking" he creases his forehead lines and runs his hand through his hair. He really is a man.

Just when I was about to turn and leave, his voice filled my ear "Don't panic Miss Evans.. Some elevator panic seems to takeover your face." He said that very casually probably with a smirk. That bastard remember me. I was about to fire back a witty reply but then I decided against it. He's my professor and I need grades to pass. This is so frustrating.

I just nodded , turned up my heel and practically ran towards the door. When I was out I literally sighed. I dint know I was holding my breath. That was intense.