Chapter2

Morning had come soon and I was awakened by the annoying alarm. I had such a dreamy night. Well! I did sleep good.

Today is the first day of my college. I groan as I stretch my arms to grab the constantly ringing alarm to turn it off. With a lazy yawn I stood up and went to the bathroom.

A hot shower is always a perfect start to the day. Finishing the task, I grab a towel, wrap it around and went out to search for the clothes I'll wear today. Since, it's my first day I plan on wearing something subtle yet gorgeous. I decide upon a pair of skinny blue jeans that actually show off my long, moderately slim legs and a full sleeves white top hugging my torso. I pin my hair in a bun, apply a bit of mascara and a gloss, I glance myself in the huge mirror. I think i look presentable, i murmur to myself. After all, it's my first day, I shouldn't look messy at least.

I grab my jacket and head towards the living room. I walk down the stairs. Eddie was no where to be seen. Oh god! This girl.

"Edieee!" I shout. "where are you? We're getting late."

"Coming! Coming!" She beams as she approaches looking stunning in the White cotton dress. I am quite happy with my friend.

"Oh my! You look beautiful Natalie. Something today ?" Eddie winks.

Ofcourse she meant the encounter I had with that strange man in the office elevator. I almost forgot that beautiful man, until my dear friend reminded me.

"No. Come. We'll be late otherwise . We'll eat something on our way. Okay?" I ask her wanting to change the subject.

"Umm. No, let's grab the gronola bars. We can eat them on our way. Whatsay?"

"Cool. Come let's go"

With that, I lock the main door of our apartment while Eddie waits patiently for me to join her.

*****

"I cannot believe Natalie. We are in the same college. It's almost like a dream come true. Isn't it?" Eddie said looking towards me with an emotional touch that I can sense in her eyes.

"Yes love. It's almost like one. Besides, where is the parking lot? I cannot find it. I don't want to end up parking this damn car in a no parking zone and embarrass myself again." I state.

Eddie started giggling. "Oh my lil friend... Don't worry we'll...." Before she could complete she started laughing loudly. Well, way too loudly. God! This girl.

Finally, we see a parking board and park our car in the safe area.

Entering the campus, I felt as if I am actually flying. This was my dream when I graduated. I thank god and head towards our assigned class.

I sat myself in the third row. Eddie was with me too.

The first day started smoothly. The first two lectures were on game theory and our professor Dr. Smith introduced us the syllabus.

The bell for the third lecture and rang. It was Dr. Cavill's class. I heard a lot about him. He is supposedly the hottest professor of the whole campus. As Usual, Eddie was going crazy.

"I m so excited to meet this new professor of ours" Eddie rubbed her hand.

"I've heard..he's kind of hot" the girl standing next to us poked in. "I am Sasha." The poking girl introduced us.

Making the introductions, we three got ourselves seated in the second last row. Eddie and Sasha wanted this so that they can pay full attention to the looks of our new professor.

Within a few minutes, the whole class was seated. And then entered a very handsome man, young and actually sexy. He was wearing a plain white shirt, nerdy glasses (he definitely looked hot with those glasses). I could sense my dear friend grinning at him. She must have fallen for him as usual.

I think I've seen him somewhere though.. He seems a bit familiar. I cannot place where. Godamn! Where did I see him?

"He's pretty much a man. Huh?" Eddie is grinning like a teenage girl. I remember meeting a girl maybe in her teens at a restaurant elevator . She was grinning exactly like my friend Eddie when her crush proposed her.

Elevator?! Oh shit! Elevator!!!!!

My professor is the same man from the elevator. Shit! Shit! Shit!

I tried to hide myself when I hear him speaking.. He's got a voice to die for.

"Hello class. I am Dr. Cavills.. Henry Cavills. And I am here to lecture you for macroeconomics" he started scanning the room and immediately his eyes stopped on me despite if the fact that I was hiding myself behind the desk as much as I could. He raised an eyebrow and I could see a faint smirk his lips made. I'm sure there's something nasty going on on his mind.

He kept on looking at me for like eternity. My cheeks showed a glimpse of redness. Oh m blushing like hell. His gaze is so sensual yet dominating. It seems as if I am paralysed. I couldn't even blink.

At this moment, I'd want the ground to consume me up. This is embarrassing for sure.

Gaining my senses, I unknowingly parted my lips and mouthed "what".

He realised and blinked twice.

"So class let's start with today's topic" he begin teaching the class. Occasionally looking at me and I cannot help myself from noticing how apt he is physically. One could easily place that he spends a lot of time in gym. His broad shoulders and the biceps could be seen through his cotton blue shirt and I am sure beneath this very shirt are his abs. Maybe 6, maybe 8.

I glanced over Eddie and then Sasha. They both are grinning at him like anything. I know Eddie so she can but Sasha.. No way!

I pinched her and whispered with a fake smile " don't stare at him too much .. He might doubt"

"Oh I wish he would" she said simply. Bitch!

I m right now in a dilemma. Should I tell Eddie about him or not. She thinks that love him. Well ofcourse I don't. I couldn't even place him at first.

"You, the girl in white top. Can you please repeat what I said" I hear him say.

I looked over him and he was looking directly at me. No, not just him but the whole class. Vibes of annoyance could be felt easily.

Shit! This has to be the worst day of my life. I wasn't listening to him at all. Thanks to our lil encounter yesterday.

"I.. I don't know sir." I said with a sigh.

" I think you've come here to study and not daydreaming" his anger was flashing through his green eyes. O what a beautiful color.

"I am sorry sir" I apologised.. I think I was stammering a bit.

The bell rang and I sighed. Thank god. I don't know how will I survive the entire semester with him. Obviously I was attracted to him but dating a teacher.. No ways! Moreover I don't know his feelings. Oh god! What m I thinking? He was the one who embarrassed me in front of the whole class. How could he? That bastard! There's no way he has got any feeling for me.

I started packing my bag and so Eddie and Sasha.

"It happens. It's okay Natalie. Just don't overthink" Eddie says with pinch of sympathy.

"I know." I sighed and Sasha nodded.

As soon as I was about to reach the door I hear Mr. Cavills calling me.

"Yes? Sir." I ask

"Miss...?" He gave me questioning look. No that was a cunning questioning look.

"Natalie Evans. Sir" I state.

"I'll see you two tomorrow girls. Do the research work I gave you all. And miss Natalie, I need to have a word with you."he said to Eddie and Sasha. My heart missed a beat. But Eddie and Sasha just nodded and walked out of the room.

What is it that he wants to talk about? Oh god!