Chapter 7

[Thank you so much everyone . Even though this story isn't that popular (I
am sure I'll improve with time) but most of yours support is extraordinary. I love you all :*]
*****

Henry was driving as fast as he could. The sweat on his forehead was enough to tell how worried he was. We reached the hospital within a record breaking time . As soon as we entered the hospital gate, Henry started panicking.
" Natalie, I'll go check him. Can you please park the car?" Henry pleaded. Emotional strain was all he felt that time.

"Yes ! Of course . Please go" I reply back.

He kissed me on my cheek and left.
While I was searching for a place to park, my cell phone started ringing. Realising its Eddie, I quickly put it on hands free.

"Yes" I murmur while looking around, finding a place to park.

"Hey, when will you be home sweety?" Eddie asked.

"I'll be late Eddie. Everything alright?" My voice was filled with concern . She has never called me to ask this. Also, it's been only around one and a half hour with my professor.

"No Nats. It's just that I am going to Sasha's . There is a small get together kind of a party at her place. But I'll be back soon, maybe before you come. Okay?" She informed.

"Yea okay. See you" with that I hung up. I am sure there will be boys and that's why Eddie accepted her invitation without me.

Thankfully, I found a place where I parked Cavill's car.

Hurriedly, I jumped out of it and called Henry. He picked up in the second ring.
"Second floor" he said bluntly and disconnected the call.

He is seriously an unpredictable mortal.

I ran up to the second floor. The elevator was filled with too many people. However, it reminded me of my first encounter with him. This was the only time in so many hours I smiled.. Genuinely smiled.

The gates of the elevator opened at the second floor and I walked out, noticing Cavill sitting on the hospital bench. His face was down between his hands. The stress must have been tiring him down. Next to him was sitting a lady wearing a long kurta , sobbing, maybe in her fifties. Henry and the lady resembled, she must be his mother.

I walked towards them and stood in front of him.
"Hey" I said slowly. Henry looked up, grabbed my right hand , brought it to his lips and kept it there for which seemed like eternity. I made no move, if I can comfort him I am okay standing like this for hours.

I felt another hand on my back. I looked from the corner of my eyes. It was the lady I am assuming to be his mother.
"You must be Natalie" she said
I pressed my lips and gave her a sympathetic nod. Her eyes was swollen from crying constantly.

She kissed my forehead and wandered off assuring that she'll be back in a minute.
I gave her an assuring look .

" Don't worry Henry. Everything's going to be alright" I said rubbing his muscular arm with my free hand.

I sat down beside him, my right hand still in his.
"What are the doctors saying?" I ask him squeezing his hand.

He said nothing but instead hugged me. His face landed on my neck into my hair while his free hand on my right shoulder. It was a sudden thing for me .
I gave a little pat on his back and kissed his neck below his hair, the only part of his body that was nearest to my lips.

"My dad Natalie. He is fighting for his life inside that fucking room and I cannot do nothing. Fucking nothing" he started speaking, cursing himself for being so helpless , still hugging me, weeping. His warm tears, flowing from his eyes landed on my bare shoulder. I hugged him tightly, way too tightly. I don't know how but seeing Henry cry made my eyes teary too .