➸ Warrior Code

➳ The Warrior Code remains the same for the most part; however, rules vary from clan to clan. Below are the slight variations for each clan. 

❄FrostClan

❄ Medicine cats have to train as a warrior and learn battle skills. Medicine cats must train in hunting and battle for at least two moons. They are not obligated to fight in battle unless it is for defence or dire situations. 

❄Medecine cats are still not involved with clan conflict; their battle skills are only for self-defence.

❄Apprentences have special training sessions where they are taught by experienced mentors/senior warriors on how to handle fear, and how to overcome or face their fears.

❄FrostClan apprentices may not share their special battle moves with apprentices of other clans.

DoveClan

✽DoveClan leaders must be both warriors and mediators. Mediator titles are earned by a cat who has attended negotiation meetings and can successfully resolve conflict between clanmates. 

✽DoveClan warriors will fight for peace or their own rights (such as territory or land). Battle or attacks must be agreed on by the majority of the clan and is the last resort. 

✽DoveClan warriors honour the marigold plant. Warriors who step onto DoveClan territory whilst holding a marigold branch will not be attacked; instead, it is a sign they come in peace. This sign is sacred (much like SarClan covering or uncovering the moon). Any warrior holding the branch is in need of assistance or have come to negotiate, they will be escorted to the leader.

➵MossClan

➵MossClan appoints leaders by wisdom along with strength. MossClan leaders must be a senior warrior with enough fighting skills as well as experience. They must be at least 35 moons old. 

➵Warriors train in both problems solving as well as battle training. All cats are taught to use all their senses, not just their fighting skills. 

➵Medecine cats are encouraged to carefully test new herbs and plants for possible remedies 

➵Clan Leaders, when making a major decision, must consult elders who are the wisest cats in the clan. 

☾MoonClan

☾If a Warrior breaks the warrior code (such as becoming mates with a cat in another clan or killing another warrior) and does not tell their leader, their crimes are punishable by exile. 

Any visions sent to medicine cats from StarClan must be shared with all cats of the clans. 

☾The moon is a sacred symbol and apprentices who wish to become Warriors must have at least one training session under the full moon's gaze. 

IvyClan

★Warriors, Medicine Cats, Leaders, Deputies, etc must all be committed to the role they play. 

★Kits start their training at 5 moons and have the choice of learning more battle training at night if they choose to do so. 

★All apprentices have a test/goal they must reach at the end of their training.

Warriors-Must be able to hunt and catch any type of prey their mentor names

Medicine cats-Must be able to heal a serious injury/illness. (The will do a mock test on a warrior who is pretending to be injured and identify and treat the problem without their mentor telling them what t do. Their mentors will watch them)

★Cats who don't complete the tests must continue their training