~Allegiances~

➵(Note: These are the allegiances after the choosing ceremony)

FrostClan

♕ Leader: Amberstar---A sleek white she-cat with ginger patches, sharp amber eyes and a torn ear-tip.

♛ Deputy: Snowflame---A broad-shouldered tom with grey fur and a white chest; he has ice blue eyes.

♖Warriors:

Sunfeather---A small but lithe she-cat, with golden fur and white paws and ear-tips. Bright green eyes. 

Sagecloud---A silver tom with short black paws, thick fur and brown eyes. 

Frostheart---Pure black she-cat with a splash of white above her chest; pale blue eyes.

Spottedbird---A tortoiseshell she-cat with cream fur and golden dapples. Grey eyes, and deaf in one ear from an infection. 

Crowflight---A muscular tom; short grey fur with tabby stripes and amber eyes. 

Blacktail---A tom with sleek black fur, scarred white chest, and dark brown eyes. 

Hazelleaf---A light brown she-cat with darker tabby stripes and light amber eyes. 

Foxclaw---A broad-shouldered tom with huge white paws, soft brown eyes, thick russet fur and long claws.

Moonshine---A sleek-furred silver she-cat with long legs and dark grey dapples. She has pale blue eyes and is blind in one eye.

Nightflower---A black she-cat with white dapples and soft green eyes and a white tail. 

Otterfoot---A brown tom with sharp grey eyes and black ear-tips. 

♗Queens:

Robinheart---A russet-coloured she-cat with white dapples, a white chest, and copper eyes. Mother to Poppykit and Thrushkit.

Willowleaf---A cream coloured she-cat with black-ear tips, a scar on her chest and pale blue eyes. Mother to Birdkit, Lionkit and Owlkit.

♙Apprentices: 

Leafpaw---A small she-cat with a twisted paw and long, light brown fur. 

Hailpaw---A small tom with huge white paws and thick, dark grey fur. 

Rosepaw---A beautiful white she-cat with streaks of soft grey fur and dark grey eyes.

♗Medicine Cats:

Brambleshine---A tom with soft, pale golden eyes and a dark brown coat.

Sleetfur---A white she-cat with a twisted paw and black paws. 

♧Kits:

Poppykit---A russet she-cat with a white tail-tip and huge light-brown eyes.

Thrushkit---A small tom with copper eyes and long, thick brown fur.

Birdkit---A small she-cat with bright blue eyes and blue-gray fur. 

Lionkit---A golden tom with fluffy white fur around his neck and golden eyes.

Owlkit---Small brown tabby tom with darker brown stripes and pale brown eyes.

Elders:

Willowclaw---A scarred tom with thick brown fur and darker tabby stripes.

♥DoveClan♥

♕Echostar---An elegant she-cat with pure grey-silver fur and piercing amber eyes.

♛Mintflower---A cream coloured she-cat with vibrant green eyes and white ear-tips. 

♖Warriors: 

Winterbreeze---A white tom with broad shoulders, long legs, and pale green eyes. 

Aspenstorm---A small, brown tom with thick fur and copper eyes. His muzzle is marred from a long battle scar.

Ivtytail---A light brown she-cat with small white paws and green eyes. 

Featherfur---A cream coloured she-cat with light brown dapples and dark brown eyes. 

Sandtail---A hazel-she cat with a white tail and white paws. 

Thistlethorn---A tom with a grey pelt dappled with white splashes. 

Dappledwing---A white she-cat with dappled white pelt and amber eyes. 

Addertooth---A scarred tom with wide, dark green eyes and long, thick russet-coloured fur. 

Shadeflight---A pure black tom with splashes of silver and grey, and white ear-tips and white tufts of chest fur. 

Lilyleaf---A beautiful blue-grey she-cat with white ear tips and a silver stripe running down her back.

Cedartail---A cream coloured tom with green eyes and a white tail tip and white tufts of chest fur.

♗Queens:

Hollyflower---A black she-cat with golden eyes. 

Deerflight---A brown she-cat with vibrant green eyes and white dappled spots. 

Silentstream---A calico cat with soft grey eyes and a brown, white and black dappled pelt. 

♗Medicine Cats:

Tansyfur---She-cat with pure white fur and golden eyes.

♙Apprentices: 

Mistpaw---A pure grey cat with dark blue eyes.

Swanpaw---A white she-cat with white dapples and a white patch of fur above her heart. 

Goldenpaw---A kit with golden eyes and light brown fur. 

Kits:

Leapordkit---Small tom with golden fur and white dapples.

Foxkit---Red she-cat with white dapples and thick fur.

Elders:

Bloomheart---An old she-cat with clawed ears and thick white fur.

A/N: Will be updated as the story progresses and I find more names...