Ch. 6

(Y/N) Pov:

I was walking around the hotel, thinking about what had happened just a couple hours ago.

It was currently 11:35 pm.

I couldn't get to sleep, thinking about the incident that happened down at the pool earlier today.

I sigh in frustration and decided I should try to at least get some sleep.

I went up in the elevator to the top floor where all the Misfits' rooms are located, as to eliminate confusion if you ever needed to find someone.

The elevator dinged open and I silently glided through the hallway towards my room.

As I passed the rooms, they all had everyone's name painted on it.

As I passed two of the rooms, I heard someone whimpering faintly.

Confused, I turned to look to my right where the noise was coming from.

Baxter's room.

Of course.

It comes back to full circle again.

I rolled my eyes and was about to proceed to my room, but curiosity got the better of me.

I knocked on his door.

Nothing.

I knocked a little louder.

Nothing.

I sigh in frustration and tried the doorknob.

It was locked.

I was about to bang the door open, but then slapped myself on the forehead.

Idiot!

I’m part Shadow demon.

I could just phase through the door.

I smirked and phased through the door.

Baxter's room was a mix between a science lab and an apartment.

I turned to my left and saw the door to Baxter's bedroom was opened just a little.

Curious, I peeked into the room and saw Baxter was tossing and turning, mumbling words that I couldn’t understand.

I silently glided into the room and stood at the foot of his bed.

I could now understand what he was saying.

"P-Please.....d-don't leave me h-here to d-drown...." he mumbled.

I could see he was crying.

Alarmed, I tried to wake him up.

"Baxter?" I whispered, gently shaking him.

He whimpered silently, still crying.

"Baxter! Wake up!" I say louder.

Baxter shot up, startled. He gasped, breathing heavy.

He turned to look at me.

"W-What are you doing in my room?" He asked accusingly.

"You were having a nightmare. What was it about that made you so scared?" I asked gently.

He crossed his arms and turned away.

"It was nothing" he said harshly.

I sigh.

"Alright. I'll just leave you so you can go back to sleep. Goodnight" I say, getting up and walking to the door.