Ch.15

(Y/N) Pov:

We all sat around the bar, ready for me and Mimzy to perform.

Only, Sarran will be joining us.

Yay.....

Can you tell how sarcastic I am?

Yah.

Husk sat behind the counter, drinking from his bottle of alcohol.

Niffty had snuck behind the counter and was sitting beside Husk, nuzzling into his arm.

"Alright everyone! Thank you for coming down. Next up to perform is a new demoness. Her name is Sarran Dolliya! Let's give her a warm welcome!" Announced Mimzy, trying to fake a cheerful smile.

After handing the mic to Sarran who had strutted up on stage, Mimzy had come down to the bar and sat on the bar stool near the end.

"Oh that was painful to say" frowned Mimzy, slumping down a bit.

Turns out, nobody likes Sarran.

The only one who has high hopes for her becoming a Misfit is Angel. He was bouncing eagerly in his seat like all child at a birthday party.

Charlie had told us all that she was gonna see if Sarran had what it takes to become a Misfit.

Nobody liked that idea.

Now that's something we can all agree on without having one of us disagree.

Me and Baxter sat side by side, like always. Charlie and Alastor stood off to our left. Vaggie, Angel, Mimzy, and Crymini all sat on the other bar stools beside us. Husk and Niffty were behind the counter.

As the crowd cheered, Sarran smirked smugly.

"Thank you all for having me here. This is my first time performing in front of an audience this big, and I hope you all like what you see from me because I'm gonna become a Misfit and perform here every night like Mimzy does" says Sarran.

Us Misfits just sat there, mouths wide open in shock or disbalief.

"OK, first of all, I perform here too. She didn't even address the fact that I perform here too!" I say, teeth gritting.

"Don't forget the Shadow Exterminator demon, (Y/N)! She's one hotty, and an awesome performer too!" Someone in the crowd shouted.

Sarran seemed to have a look of discust when they mentioned me.

"Oh yah, her" she says, waving it off and rolling her eyes. 

"Can we also address the fact that she just ASSUMED she would be joining the Misfits right away? Also, this is her first time performing for a crowd THIS big? COME ON! We don't even have a full hotel!" Pointed out Crymini, crossing her arms.

The rest of us nodded in agreement.

"This song I will be singing is dedicated to the demon I fell in love for. His name, is Baxter" she says, outstretching her arm so she was pointing to Baxter.

A spotlight turned and aimed at Baxter who squinted his eyes from the glare of the bright light.

We all cringed while Baxter glared at the manniquin demon.

She winked and a song started playing.

"When I first layed eyes on you,
All I wanted to do was kiss you,
You fill my thoughts whenever I see you,
Me and you, we were ment for each other"

The song sounds like she's coming up with it on the spot.

It was also one of those slow songs that drags out some parts.