Ch.17

(Y/N) Pov:

Molly and Arackniss are now officail Misfits.

Molly helps out with being the new front desk clerk, since she's kind and polite to anyone checking in (unlike Husk). As for Husk, he only works as bartender now, since Molly took over the front desk.

Arackniss on the other hand.....

Well.....

He hadn't chosen what he would be helping out with yet. But he does seem to help thier father and telling him how the hotel works and what time everything is at and giving him the general tour.

Anyway, I was at the bar, sitting on a bar stool, drinking a glass of red wine. Husk sat behind the counter, drinking from his bottle.

Niffty was cleaning the library and Baxter was in his lab, trying to seperate antimatter and matter using the new particle accelerator Charlie allowed him to finally build.

The two weren't able to meet up at the bar with me and Husk so we can just relax and have our nightly talk where we share stories from before we died.

Husk sigh and placed down his bottle.

"Jeez, we're really the only two who have nothing to do at the moment?" Asked Husk, irritated.

I nodded in agreement.

"Yah. But on the contrary, you'd be the only one with nothing to do and would be sitting here all alone if I were still looking for my father and brother. I'd probably be sitting up in my room almost all night typing away on my laptop" I say, pointing out.

Husk seemed to consider this fact and shrugged.

"Yah. You're right" he grumbled, grabbing his bottle and swishing the drink around.
A shadow materialized from thin air and handed me my cellphone. I took it and saw that I got a text from Baxter.

I nodded after reading it and summoned a shadow to take it back.

"Who was that?" Asked Husk, glancing over.

"Just Baxter. Says he'll be coming over soon. Couldn't get the right formula to seperate the matter from each other so he gave up and will be joining us in a couple minutes" I say, shrugging.

Husk nodded in understanding and looked back at the bottle in his paw, continuing to swish it around.

We sat there in silence for a couple minutes before we heard the door open.

We both glanced up, expecting to see Baxter.

It was Arackniss.

He looked around the bar and spotted me and Husk.

"What are you two doing up so late? It's like, 9:56pm" said Arackniss, walking over and taking a seat next to me.

"Me, Baxter, Husk, and Niffty all like to gather here in the bar every night for a couple hours to talk. Mostly about our past and what we did before we died" I explained.

He nodded and slumped down.

"Jeez, Angel would NOT stop annoying me! I love my little brother and all, but I also hate his guts becuase of his stupid ideas. He's supposed to be a mobster and make dad proud. I can't do all the work here!" Said Arackniss.

Me and Husk glanced at each other and shrugged, exchanging confused looks.

Why did he start talking about his life problems?

Arackniss sigh and glanced at me.

"So, why are you here anyway?" Asked Arackniss, glancing over at me, then Husk.