Chapter 5: How do we get back?

There I was, flying over a sea that was as purple as the night, searching for the remenence of the black dragon ship.
     "SEE ANYTHING BASKIASK!?!?" I shouted over the howling wind,
"THERE!" My partner hollered back pointing somewhere in the sea. I glanced in that direction. There looking that it shouldn't be afloat was a wrecked looking ship with eyes.
"Looks like he salvaged a lot of the boat, come on," the both of us landed and started to look for our target, "Be careful, there's a lot of kishin eggs here, along with twice as many human souls." Baskiask was engulfed in light and became the spear that I know him as. Because of how strong our soul wavelengths are, I was able to make him float. I was floating around the ship looking for my target. I started to go below deck when the boards opened up and bent around me to pull my light body far below deck, I smacked my head when the boards came down on my head. I held my head while gently flying down from where the floor of the higher deck was.

     "He must know that we're here." I mumbled to my weapon.

     "We need to stay on guard, or else it's possible we could die out of our own world."

     "Right." I started the flight around the lower deck of the demon ship. I got to a large room full of human souls. A brown teenage girl with blue tainted brown hair in a braid going down her right shoulder, floating approached me. Her brown eyes were covered by rectangular framed black glasses behind the hinges was red, she wore a plain white shirt covered by a soft looking light red and white unbuttoned flannel jacket, her hands were jammed into the pockets of her baggy jeans the bottoms cuffed a small bit, and at her feet were dark gray sneakers that have a pattern of a light turquoise paint was splattered all over it.

     "You're with the DWMA right?" The Indian looking girl asked in a kind sort of deep-ish voice, and I nodded, "I have one request before I can help and lead you out of here," 

     "And what's that?" I asked suspiciously.

     "To save my weapon and I. We took on this mission before you and we didn't heed the warning of this mission being a four star meister mission," She took a breath, "She and I paid the price."

     "Which of these souls are yours?" I asked the ghost. She started to float to a small group of souls,

     "These are the souls taken from DWMA students. There aren't very many because they didn't want to risk their lives like we did." she walked over to the only two souls that were differently colored than the others. One was orange, adventurous and kind, but also not able to be hurt easily, the other was pink, more easily hurt, that was the only difference, they were very compatible maybe because even though one is easily hurt emotionally they have the other to help them through it.

     "Are these two you and your weapon?" I asked.

     "Yes, she has not come out to help those who have come here at all. She might be mad at me for making us bite off more than we could chew, I just want to go back to the DWMA, get her back." the ghosts' soft expression turned fearful, "Hide, NOW!" She said, and disappeared I quickly flew behind a pillar, when a scarecrow looking man came through the door that I came in from.

     "Where are you?" he said tauntingly. I took a deep breath and flew toward him at lightning speed, Baskiask outstretched in order to impale him. It worked but his body didn't disappear,

     "Fool, (anyone with the Excalibur face right now?) this ship is my body and my body is the ship!" he said

     "Hey ghost girl! Will the souls persist if I blast this ship with one of my strongest attacks!?" the girl appeared again.

     "Yeah!" she called, I started to fly out of the ship.

     "Spirit Spear Baskiask, seventh configuration, sunflower!" a sunflower sprouted from the sea, and the yellow beam fired, destroying the ship, the souls burst into into different directions, and only red souls were left we scooped them up and started to head back to announce that the mission was a success, the only question left is how we get back to britannia.