Chapter 7: We can go back?

I had gotten better with eating, and I'm starting to eat three meals a day again. But the thing that bothered me is that Harlequin didn't even seem like he cared. And that hurt. I was starting to nod off in class since this is like the what 30th dissection we've done. Then the announcement speakers went off, and lord deaths voice rang through the giant school.

"Will the group that calls themselves the 8 deadly sins please come to the death room with their weapons. And bring your friend Elizabeth Liones." Then static signaling that the intercom turned off.

Professor Stein piped up, stabbing his scalpel into the wood near the poor animals head, "You all heard the big man, get going" I was still nodding off so Baskiask lifted his arm and punched me upside my head, making my face slam into the desk.

"OW" I quickly pulled my head up rubbing my forehead "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR YOU OVER GROWN MOSS!?"

"Wake yo ass up we need to get to the death room." He said.

"Fuckin MAKE me." I said. He continued to pick me up and fling me over his shoulder. I started to throw a fit receiving many stares. I give up my antics and just go limp on his shoulder.

"When was the last time you got SLEEP?" He interrogated.

"'Bout a week ago?"

"You need sleep."

"I don't need sleep. I need answers."

"DID YOU GET INTO A DETECTIVE ANIME!?"

I lightly blushed "mmmmmmmaybe."

"I am so done with you."

We were walking through many gioteens, and eventually we got into the death room, the other sins waiting for us. I'm still slumped over Baskiask's shoulder.

"What took you two so long?" Captain interrogated.

"She was falling asleep in class and I had to wake her lazy ass up." Baskiask answered.

"Makes sense." Meliodas was reaching over to Elizabeth and grabbed her Tata. Lord death responded to that with a good ol' reaper chop.

"Your friend Oslo is rested enough to teleport you all back to Britannia. The only thing is, you will all be back to where you consider home, and your weapons will be just weapons again." At this point Baskiask put me down again.

"Where's the data?" I asked.

"What?" Lord death was confused.

"Where's your proof? This hasn't been confirmed has it?" I had asked.

"It actually had been confirmed. And you're leaving and going home whether you like it or not."

I groaned a bit. "Fine. Well I guess this is the last time I'll see you in your human form Baskiask." I spoke to the tall male.

"Guess so. But we'll still be with each other." He said. "We'll go first." We stepped into the portal on our end from Oslo and we were back in the Fairy king's forrest. Baskiask back as a weapon only.

"How is the forrest healed? When?" I floated up over the canopy and I was bombarded with smaller fairies, calling out

"The fairy queen has returned! Happy day!"

"I'm home everyone!" I held my arms out relaxed to my sides, being swarmed with smaller fairies in a giant group hug. I had tears in my eyes as the swarm bombarded me in the air, and I was smiling! I haven't smiled for hundreds of years! What was coursing through my veins was pure raw happiness, something I haven't felt since Harlequin abandoned us, and since Elain died after Ban tried to save the forest from that red demon. I began coughing violently, covering my mouth with my hand to muffle it. I felt something rise up from my throat and it wasn't saliva. I removed my hand and would you guess it? It was a petal a red rose petal. 

"Everyone!" a familiar voice called from behind me, and all the fairies surrounding me scattered, I turned in the air, and would you know it? There was king. "(Y/N)! What are you doing here?"

"Why wouldn't I be? I am the fairy queen! My people need me." I told him nonchalantly.

"W-What?" he had a confused look, "How can that be? There can only be one fairy ruler!"

"Well maybe if you didn't leave us in a time of crisis, the tree wouldn't have chosen a new ruler, even if said ruler is a female."

"Traitor!" one of the smaller fairies called out throwing a rock at king. I flew back and a volley of rocks was hurled at Harlequin, shouting things like "Traitor", "get out of here", "you're not our king anymore!" et cetera. 

"This is what happens Harlequin. You leave and aren't here to protect the forest from demons."

At this point I began to fly over to Elaine's final resting place to talk to my dead friend. I had hid the petal in the palm of my closed hand, In reality I was going to try and figure out why the petal had found it's way into my body.