Seventeen

We spend the rest of the afternoon watching different things in the living room.

"Noah?" I say as I'm pressed against his chest as his back is against the arm of the couch.

"Hmm."

"We should actually eat some food today not just candy and popcorn."

"Are you ever not eating?"

I gasp and try to move away from him when his arms are wrapped around my waist and he starts laughing.

"Baby, I'm joking."

"I'm still offended, Noah."

"I'm sorry, you're perfect no matter how much you eat."

I pout and cross my arms.

"Miiiiiiiaaaaaaa." He whines, and moves my hair off my neck and kisses it. I try not to react to it and he does it again. "You can't resist me." He kisses my neck again and moves one of his hands to my thigh. "I know you're biting your lip," he moves his hand up my thigh more. "You can't ignore me all night," he moves it closer to the hoodie. "Baby girl." He slide his hand up farther when I feel my shorts move, "what are these?" He pulls on the material and looks over my shoulder. "Where did these come from, Mia? How long have you had these on? I'm offended now." He removes his hands from me.

I try hard not to laugh at him. I suddenly move away from him and sit on the other side of the couch like he is. I mock him and look at him. He crosses his arms and looks at me so I cross my arms and look at him. He groans and I groan back.

"This is a no shorts wearing apartment."

"You're wearing shorts."

He stands up and strips them off, "now I'm not," he says and sits back down in his boxer briefs on the couch.

Fuck

I stand up and do the same, and pick them up, tossing them at his head. "And now I'm not either." I sit back on the couch.

"You drive me insane, you know that? And you're never getting these back." He puts the shorts behind his back.

I simple nod and smirk. "Instagram told me."

"Instagram told me," he mocks me. "Who said those posts were about you?"

"You."

"When?"

"Right now."

He shakes his head and crawls over to me. "Of course they're about you, baby." He lays between my legs with his head on my chest.

I reach my hand down and start playing with his hair. "Noah. I want food still."

He laughs and asks, "what do you want?"

"Nachos, no tacos. Yeah tacos."

He laughs and looks up at me, "Let's postmate some, where my phone?"

I look over at the table, "right there," I point to the table. "Can I have mine too?"

He reaches over grabbing them both. Handing me mine and he starts looking for somewhere to order from.

"Thanks." I look at my notifications, "you know I've been here all day and I haven't gotten a single notifications from anyone."

"Well everyone that you care about knows you're here with me, well minus your parents."

"That's true but who says I care about you?"

"Mia!"

I start laughing and text him; 💋💋 I care baby.