Twenty-five

I wake up the next morning to Noah curled around me with his hand up my sweatshirt on my stomach. I roll my eyes and carefully uncurl from him. I kiss his forehead when I get untangled from him. I head to the bathroom.

Once finished I decide to take a bath. I look in his closet to see if he has any bubbles or bath bombs I can put in the bath with me and he does. I grab a bath bomb and start the water. I go out to my bag and grab a new pair of underwear and bralette, I walk over to his dresser and pull out a long shirt of his to wear. I grab my phone before heading back.

I go back to the bathroom, turning off the water, and start taking off my sweatshirt and underwear. I toss them in his dirty clothes hamper. I drop the bath bomb in the tub and let it fizz out. I take my hair down and start brushing it, I look in the bedroom and smile. Noah is cuddling my pillow I slept with last night.

I walk back to the tub, getting in, I sit down with my back against the back of the tub. I grab my phone from the floor and open it to iMessage and text Lexi.

Mia: are you alive?

Lexi🤪: barely. Why what's up?

Mia: nothing just bored.

Lexi🤪: where's lover boy?

Mia: sleeping.

Lexi🤪: where are you?

Mia: bath.

Lexi🤪: oh sexy 😉

Mia: I've been thinking.

Lexi🤪: that's scary.

Mia: oh shush. I wanna dye my hair again.

Lexi🤪: I wanna do it!!

Mia: you free tomorrow?

Lexi🤪: like I have a social life. 🤪

Mia: okay I'll come over tomorrow and we'll gossip and dye my hair.

Lexi🤪: what'd Noah say about it?

Mia: dyeing my hair?

Lexi🤪: I haven't said anything yet. You know how spontaneous I am with my hair. Gotta keep him on his toes.

Mia: I'll be over around one I'll bring Starbucks

Lexi🤪: love you

Mia: love you more

I place my phone on the floor and sink down in the water more. I lean my head back, closing my eyes relaxing more.

"You left me for the tub?"

I open my eyes and see Noah sitting on the edge of the tub.

"I smelled."

"You smelled like me.

"Yeah, so I smelled," I look at him and smirk.

"You're lucky I love you."

"Yes I am. And you're lucky I love you too."

"Can I take a bath with you some day?"

"Only if you be good," I look at him and make a face.

"I am only ever good."

I giggle. "You make everything sexual."

"That wasn't meant to be sexual, Mia."

"Sure."

"But I'm glad you think I'm good in bed."

I flick him with some water in the face and he gasps.