Twenty-one

We head downstairs and out his apartment grabbing the keys, our phones, towels, and a couple waters. We go in the elevator and head up to the roof. He opens the roof doors, we walk through them and I look around. No one is up here.

"Is there a time restriction for us?"

"Nope open 21/7 except for 3 hours for cleaning every other day."

"Nice." 

We walk over to a hot tub and he puts everything on the side table connected to the hot tub. "After you, babe," he says and watches me.

"You just wanna see me strip."

"Nope," he says and smirks.

I roll my eyes and untie my robe and let it slide off of me. I look at him and smirk. I walk up the small stairs and get in. I moan as I sit down and look at him. "Well?"

"I approve." He takes off his shirt and I bite my lip as I  watch him get in. He sits across from me and I look at him confused then he turns and hits the button for the jets and then moves next to me.

"It's really beautiful up here," I say looking around the roof.

"You have no idea," he says as he links our hands underwater.

"Did Kyle talk to you about Lexi?"

"Yeah, he texted me earlier."

"Lexi thought I would be upset about it. I'm not, I'm happy for them. Maybe they'll will actually leave us alone when we're dancing." I joke.

"Let's hope."

"Wanna play a game?"

"I like games."

I giggle. "I know you do. Why did you pick browneyedboy when you have hazel eyes?"

"Simple, hazel eyed boy was taken."

I shake my head and laugh.

"Would have still talked to me if I was hazel eyes boy?" He asks.

"What kind of question is that? Of course. I didn't care what your name was, you were nice and funny."

I unlink our fingers causing Noah to groan, "oh shush." I say and move to a different spot across from him. "Wanna make this interesting since we're alone?"

"I'm listening."

"For every right answer the person gives, they get to have the other person do whatever they want to them."

"No cheating."

"I won't."

"You said that when we were playing checkers and you were cheating the whole time."

"Lies." He rolls his eyes at me.  "What's my full name?"

"Noah Gregory Centineo."

"I would like a kiss on my lips."

I move over to him and kiss his lips softly. I move back to my spot and think of a question.

"What color are my eyes?" I close my eyes.

"A beautiful brown."

I open my eyes and look at him. I walk back over to him and kiss his cheek and go back to my spot.

"What is my favorite color?"

"White."

He puts his finger on his lips, I walk over and kiss him. "Why am I getting the work out in this situation?"