Chapter 13

“Our little maknae Jungkook is finally dating someone” Jimin said in an annoyingly high pitched tone.

Jungkook rolled his eyes.

“Yah, you lucky guy. Is she very pretty?” Taehyung asked patting his back like he had finally accomplished some thing in his life.

“No, she's ugly.” Jungkook deadpanned.

“He's just saying that because he thinks we'll steal her from him.” Hoseok popped out of nowhere.

They all took turns patting his back and pinching his cheeks. He rolled his eyes ten times more than how he did with you.

Their group or as they liked to call it ‘gang’ consisted of 5 members. Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook. They are a bunch of guys who just goof around doing nothing all day and liked to pretend they could dominate the world(which they will someday)

But if somebody were to ask Jungkook if he would choose Jieun noona or them, he would choose them without thinking twice. Because that's how much they mean to him. More than friends, more than family, more than Jieun noona. They meant so much to him that there is nothing in this world that he could compare it to.

“Jungkook-ah, I'm glad you are over Jieun noona.” Jimin said softly to him.

Jungkook smiled.
‘Who said I am over her, hyung?’ He thought.
Jungkook didn't like keeping secrets from his hyungs but he was bound to. He knew Jimin hyung would change his mind if he told him about his plan. 'Jimin hyung was kind, unlike me'.

“When are you gonna introduce her to us?” Yoongi said making everyone jolt in surprise. Nobody knew he was there, let alone listening to their conversation.

“Um I think it's too earl-” Jungkook didn't like the idea at all.

“Oh let's meet her tomorrow.” Taehyung jumped and made Hosoek jump with him too.

“Okay then let's all hang out tomorrow evening then.”

Jungkook wasn't really sure about the idea of you meeting his friends. You both weren't even real according to him. But what is he gonna lose, right? Moreover it would be an entertainment for the guys….

*********

“Jungkook are you sure about this?” You said fidgeting with your fingers in the car on the way to meet Jungkook's friends.

Jungkook rolled his eyes again. He wondered if there are any side effects of rolling your eyes too many times.
“Relax, they are my friends.” Jungkook said. “Moreover maybe you could finally make some.” He said and chuckled earning a glare from you.

“What do you mean? I have friends OKAY.” You put on an offended face.

“Right that's why you had to ask your boyfriend to get you ‘stuff’ during an emergency.”

You just glared at him because you didn't have a comeback. He chuckled again. You suddenly thought of a comeback but realized it was too late…… yet you tried.

“Because that's what boyfriends are for.” You said trying to sound bitchy.

Jungkook looked at you and gave a ‘ipityyou’ expression. “Too weak and too late for a comeback, babe.” He smirked.

You huffed and looked outside the window.

Jungkook was more comfortable around you nowadays. He was more open with you. By ‘more open’ he means he would tease you more but it's not like you did not enjoy it.

*******
“Annyeong, I'm Jungkook's girlfriend.”
Jungkook cringed and so did you. By looking at the guy's expression so did they. You mentally facepalmed.

“Wow Jungkook, she's pretty. Why'd you say she ugly, man?” One among them said. He was handsome. Oh like they all are not!

You glared at Jungkook. He gave a ‘wtfhyung’ look and turned towards you. “Y/N meet Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung.”

“That's oppa for you.” The guy called Yoongi said.

You smiled and blushed. “Yes oppa.”

Jungkook rolled his eyes. ‘Typical’ he thought.

You got along with the guys much better than you expected. They were a bunch of goofy fluff balls. You could understand where Jungkook was most influenced from. You were glad he had friends like this. You never did have many guy friends. You did not have many girl friends too. Oh screw it. Jungkook was right. You did not have any friends.

Back in Busan, you were pretty much a shy girl. Always under your sister's shadow. You did have classmates you talked to once in a while, but they were mere acquaintances. There you had met Namjoon. Then when you came to Seoul, you were like a ghost for the first few months. But then Namjoon came to Seoul and you met Jackson too. But apart from them you never had any girl you could call a ‘friend’. A fact about which you were pretty sad.

You all were in Yoongi's house. This was usually the guys' hangout place.

“So Y/N tell us about yourself.” Hoseok casually asked.

“Me? Okay so I'm originally from Busan. I cam- ”

“Really?Me too.” Jimin squealed. Then he looked at you and Jungkook with wide eyes “Wow, you two really make a good Busan couple.”

“Wait Jungkook, you're from Busan?” You asked Jungkook shocked.

“Yup.” he said emotionless. He already knew you were from Busan.

You looked at him surprised.

“Yah what kind of a couple are you both?” Taehyung giggled.

“Anyway, me and my older sister came to Seoul. She came for her music and I came for my studie-”

“Wait your sister is in Seoul? Maybe I could hit it off with her. There's something about Busan women.” Jimin asked curiously.

“Yeah. Jungkook knows her actually. You might too.”

Jungkook panicked. He knew all his tricks were up.

You continued. “She was in his music class. Her name is Lee Jieun. Do you guys know her?”

You observed every one's expression. It looked like somebody just told them that Jungkook was a ghost. Horror and confusion was painted across everybody's faces. There was so much silence in the room you could actually hear water dripping from the faucet in the kitchen.
“Why? What happened?” You asked.

They all looked at Jungkook's face then back at you.

Jimin broke the ice first. He started laughing which sounded forced to you. “N-no nothing. It's just that we were surprised you were Jieun noonas sister. We didn't recognize you.”

“Yeah I don't look as pretty as her, I know.” You said embarrassed. You didn't even know why you said that. You sounded pretty insecure which was not the image you wanted them to see you in.

“What non-sense are you talking about?Who told you that you don't look pretty? Oppa told you that Busan girls are the best right?” Yoongi said quickly even though those were Jimin's words. You could say he told that out of pity but you still smiled. You couldn't stop your smile being engulfed by sadness.

After that little incident everyone went back to normal. You were once again so caught up in their light and fun aura that you didn't notice Jimin telling Jungkook,
“Jungkook-ah, let's talk.”